Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking...Favre silent on long term Jet deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by FritzDontBlitz
    Originally posted by JustinHarrell
    I remember the GB media respecting FAvre and always asking nice, friendly questions.

    He's going to be in for a rude awakening when he shows up at his press conference and gets grilled by relentless New Yorkers when he throws 3 picks in one game.
    I think you guys should be a little more concerned with how A-Rod is letting little kids get under his skin.

    But Rodgers said he hears things off the field, too.

    "I understand it to some point if I put myself into a Favre fanatic's shoes," Rodgers said of getting booed. "The things I can't understand, the things I really take personally, is when I'm driving up to the (parking lot) gate and punching in my punch code and somebody says ‘F.U.' to me. That kind of bothers me. Or when a little kid is yelling swear words at me. That kind of gets to me. The boos, they expect a high level of play and they miss Brett Favre. I understand that. But the ‘F.U.' and the little kids saying swear words to me, I don't understand that."

    Rodgers said it's happened to him about a half dozen times. Asked how he responds to such things, he said:

    "What can you do. Do people really feel better about themselves after they say stuff like that to me? It's disappointing. I'm not too dumb, I'm not going to say anything back to them. It's not my style, it's against my religion. The boos I can understand those, the other stuff I can't. I can't really understand that. It's not very classy."


    That is not a very good omen. If a little kid can rattle him in the parking lot, what happens when a 250 linebacker starts yelling in his earhole after nailing him on a blitz? Not only that, do you really think its smart for him to be offering up tidbits of bulletin board material before he even gets to his first league start?
    How is it rattling him? I thinkif it is a adult doing it to him he won't care. Its when little kids saying it that bothers him. SO unless an NFL team lines up 11 6 year olds on defense and they are all yelling F.U. I have no worries about that.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by MadtownPacker
      Originally posted by JustinHarrell
      He said he makes some and misses some. It will be interesting to see how long the New Yorkers buy that when they're losing.
      Someone hasnt stopped drinking that hatorade. What a drama queen.
      No kidding. JH, you now have the GM, Coach and QB you've always wanted. I really see no reason for you to even talk about Favre....he's gone and out of your hair, right? If you continue to dog him now, it will look like you really aren't sold on the Packers current QB and you have bad feelings for Favre leaving.

      Comment


      • #18
        [quote="cpk1994 SO unless an NFL team lines up 11 6 year olds on defense and they are all yelling F.U. I have no worries about that.[/quote]


        CPK thanks for my new signature line! I laughed my ass off.
        "Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson

        "Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson

        Comment


        • #19
          [quote=theeaterofshades]
          Originally posted by "cpk1994 SO unless an NFL team lines up 11 6 year olds on defense and they are all yelling F.U. I have no worries about that.[/quote


          CPK thanks for my new signature line! I laughed my ass off.
          Im here to help

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by The Leaper
            Originally posted by JustinHarrell
            He's going to be in for a rude awakening when he shows up at his press conference and gets grilled by relentless New Yorkers when he throws 3 picks in one game.
            Yeah...he never experienced calls for Mark Brunell in Green Bay.

            JH, you are as much of a drama queen as Favre is.
            Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by The Leaper

              JH, you are as much of a drama queen as Favre is.
              Give Favre more credit than that, please.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JustinHarrell
                He's going to be in for a rude awakening when he shows up at his press conference and gets grilled by relentless New Yorkers when he throws 3 picks in one game.
                I sort of agree, but not entirely...

                Yes, the media in NY will definitely be a lot more ruthless, and not care if they offend BF, where the Wi boys wouldn't want to get in a situation where he wouldn't talk to/was mad at them.

                OTOH while he's still a big fish, it's a big pond over there in NY. By my count, 7 pro sports teams? NY isn't the fish bowl that Wi was for him.
                --
                Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by FritzDontBlitz
                  That is not a very good omen. If a little kid can rattle him in the parking lot, what happens when a 250 linebacker starts yelling in his earhole after nailing him on a blitz? Not only that, do you really think its smart for him to be offering up tidbits of bulletin board material before he even gets to his first league start?
                  I'm with cpk here - I don't think the LB will bother him as much as the 6yr old. You expect shit out of the "muscle bound steroid raging Terry Tate wannabees" at linebacker. He's been dealing with those morons since HS, I'd guess.

                  But a kid can tug at your hearstrings. He'd be more upset if none of the kids offered him their bicycle to get to the Hudson center than anything Urlacher could scream at him.
                  --
                  Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X