He goes over "other" factors beyond weight loss. Incredible drug. Miracle drug even.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tirzepatide
Collapse
X
-
I'm not grossly overweight. I need to lose about 15 more only. A pound a week is healthy. And I tore my labrum in a stupid rock scrambling move and had to stop lifting almost immediately after I took it.Originally posted by call_me_ishmael View PostHow the heck have you only lost 12? You sure you have legit Reta? You dosing it right? Iām shocked by that. When I first started tirz i lost like 30 in that amount of time
I used Tirz legit from Lilly and barely lost a pound. I lost like 9 in 2 months then stalled and I had more to lose then. It doesn't really kill my appetite like most people talk about. But I have read about all the ancillary effects of reta and I certainly have gotten all of that.
edit: And I know its legit. My best friend who is a solid 80 lbs overweight lost 31 pounds from same supply in 10 weeks.The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi
Comment
-
She might have a mutation in her glucagon receptor (or another receptor regulating insulin - GIP, etc.)Originally posted by bobblehead View Postmy mother in law is 5'2" 105lbs, active and eats right but got type 2 at age 35.
Hager J, Hansen L, Vaisse C, Vionnet N, Philippi A, Poller W, et al. (March 1995). "A missense mutation in the glucagon receptor gene is associated with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". Nature Genetics. 9 (3): 299ā304. doi:10.1038/ng0395-299. PMID 7773293. S2CID 26951878.ā
Comment
-
You need to post more. Of course I'm assuming you are the original MrAynRand.Originally posted by RandsRevenge View Post
She might have a mutation in her glucagon receptor (or another receptor regulating insulin - GIP, etc.)
Hager J, Hansen L, Vaisse C, Vionnet N, Philippi A, Poller W, et al. (March 1995). "A missense mutation in the glucagon receptor gene is associated with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". Nature Genetics. 9 (3): 299ā304. doi:10.1038/ng0395-299. PMID 7773293. S2CID 26951878.āThe only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi
Comment
-
I actually don't eat that bad. I just am always hungry. These are the first things that aren't toxic to the human body to quiet that noise, and in me its not even extreme as most people claim. I also work out like a fiend. We aren't all built/wired the same. I'm not saying that it doesn't all contribute, but as I pointed out, diabetes is largely genetic. I know guys who are 55 and been over 300 pounds their entire life who eat for shit who have normal AC1 and I know guys who are 225 who are diabetic. The same goes for appetite and metabolism. If you aren't constantly hungry its hard to explain. Think of how horny you were as a 20 year old. It ruined your focus. Now apply food. (and mind you not everyone has the same sex drive either).Originally posted by MadtownPacker View PostWhat don't you mofos just lay off the soda and bread?The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi
Comment

Comment