Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tirzepatide

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    He goes over "other" factors beyond weight loss. Incredible drug. Miracle drug even.
    The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

    Comment


    • #17
      So I've used reta for 10 weeks now and I only lost about 12 pounds, but my blood work improved almost across the board including blood pressure and oxygen sat both improving a lot. 112/68 and 98% respectively
      The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

      Comment


      • #18
        How the heck have you only lost 12? You sure you have legit Reta? You dosing it right? I’m shocked by that. When I first started tirz i lost like 30 in that amount of time

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
          How the heck have you only lost 12? You sure you have legit Reta? You dosing it right? I’m shocked by that. When I first started tirz i lost like 30 in that amount of time
          I'm not grossly overweight. I need to lose about 15 more only. A pound a week is healthy. And I tore my labrum in a stupid rock scrambling move and had to stop lifting almost immediately after I took it.

          I used Tirz legit from Lilly and barely lost a pound. I lost like 9 in 2 months then stalled and I had more to lose then. It doesn't really kill my appetite like most people talk about. But I have read about all the ancillary effects of reta and I certainly have gotten all of that.

          edit: And I know its legit. My best friend who is a solid 80 lbs overweight lost 31 pounds from same supply in 10 weeks.
          The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

          Comment


          • #20
            Okay cool, yeah it could just be that you don't have too much to lose. Agree 1 pound per week is very healthy. When I lost the weight super rapidly, it is water + inflammation + a little fat. I still have a lot to lose and lose about 1 lbs per week.

            Comment


            • #21
              So you are all taking part in the drug trials ?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sparkey View Post
                So you are all taking part in the drug trials ?
                Yes, let's go with that
                The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

                Comment


                • #23
                  You can get Reta pretty easily. I bet well over a million people already take it. Grey market is a huge thing now. Google glp forums.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bobblehead View Post
                    my mother in law is 5'2" 105lbs, active and eats right but got type 2 at age 35.
                    She might have a mutation in her glucagon receptor (or another receptor regulating insulin - GIP, etc.)

                    Hager J, Hansen L, Vaisse C, Vionnet N, Philippi A, Poller W, et al. (March 1995). "A missense mutation in the glucagon receptor gene is associated with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". Nature Genetics. 9 (3): 299–304. doi:10.1038/ng0395-299. PMID 7773293. S2CID 26951878.​

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by RandsRevenge View Post

                      She might have a mutation in her glucagon receptor (or another receptor regulating insulin - GIP, etc.)

                      Hager J, Hansen L, Vaisse C, Vionnet N, Philippi A, Poller W, et al. (March 1995). "A missense mutation in the glucagon receptor gene is associated with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". Nature Genetics. 9 (3): 299–304. doi:10.1038/ng0395-299. PMID 7773293. S2CID 26951878.​
                      You need to post more. Of course I'm assuming you are the original MrAynRand.
                      The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        What don't you mofos just lay off the soda and bread?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I don't drink diet soda because I believe all that shit made in labs and factories can not be good for you long term. Way too many "wonder drugs" that were anything but wonderful:
                          Fen-Phen,
                          Rezulin,
                          Vioxx,
                          Bextra,

                          to name a few.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by MadtownPacker View Post
                            What don't you mofos just lay off the soda and bread?
                            I actually don't eat that bad. I just am always hungry. These are the first things that aren't toxic to the human body to quiet that noise, and in me its not even extreme as most people claim. I also work out like a fiend. We aren't all built/wired the same. I'm not saying that it doesn't all contribute, but as I pointed out, diabetes is largely genetic. I know guys who are 55 and been over 300 pounds their entire life who eat for shit who have normal AC1 and I know guys who are 225 who are diabetic. The same goes for appetite and metabolism. If you aren't constantly hungry its hard to explain. Think of how horny you were as a 20 year old. It ruined your focus. Now apply food. (and mind you not everyone has the same sex drive either).
                            The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I know a lot of overweight old folks who have gotten the fantastic results they wanted. Good for them. For me, anything that works so well, so quickly, makes me concerned.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X