PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Bretsky
02-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Post any random musings, stories, or thoughts. This thread takes no direction and is meant to be a collection of unorganized choatic thoughts and stories about nothing in particular.

Last week I want to church and took my two daughters. I always let them know I'll ask them what the sermon was about.

I asked the five year old and she replied

"JOHN GOT SWALLOWED BY A WHALE

(she meant Jonas)

I asked her what she learned from that and she replied

"DON'T JUMP OFF THE BOAT INTO THE OCEAN WITHOUT A LIFE JACKET"

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 08:37 AM
My laptop is possessed; it's a Dell and I've had it for less than a year

Whenever I type long sentences..the cursor randomly jumps back a few lines.....I'm not accidentally hitting the enter bar or the touchpad.

Anybody see any fixes for this ? Maybe it'a a feature of VISTA ?

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Punta Cana Great Place; highly recommend it.

I've been working 60hrs a week and need a vacation.

Last time in Puntc Canta we found a tanning spot in between about
six European gals; all in G strings and tanning topless.

One definite model. I called her the Czech.

My wife agreed to tan in the same spot every day;
we called it my circle of friends.

Althogh none of them spoke the same language as me all was good in the world

retailguy
02-07-2009, 12:45 PM
I'll try to help get your thread going. As to your computer problems, you could install open office. If you could duplicate the problem there, it would point to the machine or operating system as the source of the problem.

If not, then it points to your Microsoft Word installation as the likely source of the problem.

I've never been to Punta Cana, though I have friends that have gone. was told it was beautiful and relatively inexpensive.

I'm working on planning an inexpensive trip to London right now. With the pound at it's lowest levels related to the dollar in recent memory, I'm thinking that this just might be the time for a leisure trip.

Besides winter has stunk here and I need a vacation. My 10 days in Seattle was nice, but not the vacation I was looking for.

Partial
02-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Punta Cana Great Place; highly recommend it.

I've been working 60hrs a week and need a vacation.

Last time in Puntc Canta we found a tanning spot in between about
six European gals; all in G strings and tanning topless.

One definite model. I called her the Czech.

My wife agreed to tan in the same spot every day;
we called it my circle of friends.

Althogh none of them spoke the same language as me all was good in the world

That sounds pretty great! I would love to head somewhere tropical and warm sometime over the next few years.

Your wife seems like a cool chick, Bretsky!

RG, my boss was just telling me that one can travel to iceland for pennies on the dollar these days. Ever consider that? I have no idea if what he says has any validity, but he's a pretty smart guy.

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I cry at night.

SkinBasket
02-07-2009, 09:14 PM

Whenever I type long sentences..the cursor randomly jumps back a few lines.....I'm not accidentally hitting the enter bar or the touchpad.

Touch Freeze. Google and download it. It will solve your problems. It took us a couple weeks to figure it out, but since then occurrences of the jumping cursor have been limited to about once ever 3 months. Turns out that even the vibration from typing can affect certain touchpads - like yours.

http://download-free.programas-gratis.net/php/software.php?id_programa=9377&download-Touch-Freeze-1.0.2

HarveyWallbangers
02-07-2009, 09:24 PM
I feel sad for Bretsky. His thread isn't getting a lot of love.

I'm feeling grumpy today.

Harlan Huckleby
02-07-2009, 09:38 PM
I feel sad for Harvey because he feels sad for Bretsky.

What happened to the Romper Room? It was so gay and festive before the assholes were kicked out.

packinpatland
02-07-2009, 09:50 PM
This is all sounding like a Seinfeld episode.

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Today I watched Madagascar 2 with the kids. Bought it on DVD and paid an extra $8 for the 2nd mini DVD for the penguin special.

Madagascar was solid
The Penguin DVD sucked; don't spend the extra $7

Dumb people learn from their own mistakes
Smart people learn from the mistakes of others; be a smart person

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 10:02 PM

Touch Freeze. Google and download it. It will solve your problems. It took us a couple weeks to figure it out, but since then occurrences of the jumping cursor have been limited to about once ever 3 months. Turns out that even the vibration from typing can affect certain touchpads - like yours.

http://download-free.programas-gratis.net/php/software.php?id_programa=9377&download-Touch-Freeze-1.0.2

Thank You SB :!:

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 10:07 PM

I don't understand why people feel the need to put up the middle finger and talk through a window when they are unhappy with my driving ability.

So I pulled out in front of somebody. Do they think I can hear them through the window. Do they think the middle finger inflicts pain on my jugs ?

On my job my strategy is to kill customers with kindness even if they are rude

When somebody flips me off and speaks through the window I typically give them the peace sign or wave and smile at them.

packinpatland
02-07-2009, 10:10 PM

I don't understand why people feel the need to put up the middle finger and talk through a window when they are unhappy with my driving ability.

So I pulled out in front of somebody. Do they think I can hear them through the window. Do they think the middle finger inflicts pain on my jugs ?

When somebody flips me off and speaks through the window I typically give them the peace sign or wave and smile at them.

You did write for Seinfeld in your other life, didn't you? :wink:

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 10:19 PM

You did write for Seinfeld in your other life, didn't you? :wink:

I think I could have; I have a lot of the same thought of Seinfeld in his show

Shamwow; my wife got a few for Xmas and they work pretty good

GrnBay007
02-07-2009, 10:24 PM
My daughter got her driver's permit today :D :shock: I took her out twice today to drive....she's addicted...lol She did very well.

Volunteered to work at my son's Little League player placement/draft today. It's fun to watch, but unfortunately I was selling practice pants and didn't get to watch. ....and I really didn't expect to be there 5 hours!

Today was my first day working out at the gym and I think I over-did it a bit....I'm in a lil pain tonight....lol Got a really good deal, partially due to my job and also adding on to a friend's membership. Only $21 a month!

packinpatland
02-07-2009, 10:29 PM
My daughter got her driver's permit today :D :shock: I took her out twice today to drive....she's addicted...lol She did very well.

Volunteered to work at my son's Little League player placement/draft today. It's fun to watch, but unfortunately I was selling practice pants and didn't get to watch. ....and I really didn't expect to be there 5 hours!

Today was my first day working out at the gym and I think I over-did it a bit....I'm in a lil pain tonight....lol Got a really good deal, partially due to my job and also adding on to a friend's membership. Only $21 a month!

I remember those days.....of kids learning to drive and then getting their license.......we were never without milk and bread in the house :lol:

Joining the gym........good for you. I ordered gardening supplies today....and come this spring, am going to wish I had joined a gym. :lol:

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 10:32 PM

awesome on the driving part ! I'm thinking in a few years I will set up a batting cage in my back yard with a jugs machine.

I need to start working out to get back into shape

GrnBay007
02-07-2009, 10:36 PM
I ordered gardening supplies today....and come this spring, am going to wish I had joined a gym. :lol:

I wish I had more of a green thumb...or knack for gardening. My indoor plants do well, but as for landscaping stuff, I have no imagination and it seems everything I try, as soon as I finish I find out some reason I shouldn't have planted what I did where I did.

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Tomorrow is my sons first birthday

Exactly one year ago tonight I took my wife out for a dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and we pondered how our life was going to change with either our third girl or our first boy.

I sat in the dark pondering the night before; wishes were answered. Funny how life can change so drastically

Partial
02-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Bretsky that would be freaking awesome. I would love that.

I've been hitting the gym pretty hard the past few weeks prior to my ankle injury. Now, I've been hacking up a lung all week wth a pretty bad cold. At least the injury and annual cold came at the same time!

There isn't anything better than those first few years after getting your license. You have a ton of freedom without any real responsibility. Those are the best times!

HarveyWallbangers
02-07-2009, 10:44 PM
My daughter's favorite movie, by far, is Toy Story 2. The original Toy Story is a little scary for a girl who will turn 3 tomorrow, but TS2 is awesome. She didn't get into Cars or Madagascar. All young kids like Finding Nemo.

swede
02-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Flowers are pretty. My favorite spot is our "White Garden" in the front of the house with "David" Phlox, ginormous white delphiniums, lupines, John Paul roses, and ferny stands of white cosmos waving over it all.

The colored garden is in the back.

(Seeing this on paper I am suddenly uncomfortable with the depth of my commitment to ethnic diversity.)

GrnBay007
02-07-2009, 10:47 PM
My daughter's favorite movie, by far, is Toy Story 2. The original Toy Story is a little scary for a girl who will turn 3 tomorrow, but TS2 is awesome. She didn't get into Cars or Madagascar. All young kids like Finding Nemo.

What about Little Mermaid? I guess that would be considered an oldie today...but my daughter liked that one. :D

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 10:49 PM

I thought Toy Story was more of a scary flick; my kids are big Madagascar fans

GrnBay007
02-07-2009, 10:49 PM
There isn't anything better than those first few years after getting your license. You have a ton of freedom without any real responsibility. Those are the best times!

Hold Up!!! She won't get a license for 2 more years!!

Partial
02-07-2009, 11:02 PM

Damn, you can get your temps early in IA. In Wisconsin it is when you're 15.5 years old and have completed driver education class/written test.

Bretsky
02-08-2009, 12:07 AM

Is it temps at 15.5 and license at 18 in Iowa ?

Maybe they have their own rules in Iowa :lol:

Partial
02-08-2009, 01:37 AM
License is 16 in Wisconsin.

I really like Amazon's third party stores and the ability to buy books used. Not only are text books substantially cheaper in most cases (though not always), but you can get most books for dirt cheap. I just bought rich dad poor dad for about 5 bucks shipped. That seems like a great deal to me!

Oscar
02-08-2009, 04:01 AM
My 3 year old son is a huge Cars fan. Like father like son I guess. Maybe he will grow up to be a mechanic just like his old man. :P A bugs life has made a come back here at the house too. Used to have Tuck and Roll as my avatar back in the CE days. LOL..

GrnBay007
02-08-2009, 11:09 AM

They get their Permit at 14 and their license at 16 in Iowa. No Driver's Ed before getting their permit though....just take a written test.

GrnBay007
02-08-2009, 11:13 AM
My 3 year old son is a huge Cars fan. Like father like son I guess. Maybe he will grow up to be a mechanic just like his old man. :P A bugs life has made a come back here at the house too. Used to have Tuck and Roll as my avatar back in the CE days. LOL..

http://mrsbroccoliguy.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/mater.jpg

He was pretty funny ^^^ :D

oregonpackfan
02-08-2009, 12:09 PM

Tell me, PIP, are you still fixating on the Seinfeld episode where George was discovered to be suffering from "shrikage?" :lol:

The day after that episode aired, the female teachers at my school couldn't stop talking and laughing about that scene! :)

Harlan Huckleby
02-08-2009, 12:18 PM
The day after that episode aired, the female teachers at my school couldn't stop talking and laughing about that scene! :)

I hate all women. Is that wrong?

Freak Out
02-08-2009, 12:21 PM

They get their Permit at 14 and their license at 16 in Iowa. No Driver's Ed before getting their permit though....just take a written test.

Same here in AK....I bought my first truck at 15 in anticipation of my 16th birthday! :lol:

1969 Ford F150 with a 240 straight six and a posi rear end...best vehicle I have ever owned.

Bretsky
02-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Today is my son's 1st Birthday

I don't understand birthday parties or for that manner women on the day of the birthday party. 365 days to plan for the next B'day party if they choose. Yet the annual spouse monster appears the day of each party as all crashing down when things are behind or not 100% perfect as they see

I wonder if all women are like this; I wonder if I'm suppose to react stressed because the spouse is. Maybe being the voice of reason is wrong

Like every year, the Birthday party will go fine and nobody except me will realize how stressful it all was

Then tomorrow will be a new day with all the drama forgotten about.

Until the next two Birthday's in Sept and Oct

hoosier
02-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Today is my son's 1st Birthday

I don't understand birthday parties or for that manner women on the day of the birthday party. 365 days to plan for the next B'day party if they choose. Yet the annual spouse monster appears the day of each party as all crashing down when things are behind or not 100% perfect as they see

(1)I wonder if all women are like this; (2)I wonder if I'm suppose to react stressed because the spouse is. (3) Maybe being the voice of reason is wrong

Like every year, the Birthday party will go fine and nobody except me will realize how stressful it all was

Then tomorrow will be a new day with all the drama forgotten about.

Until the next two Birthday's in Sept and Oct

(1) Yes
(2) No, you're supposed to be the voice of reason. But having said that, keep in mind that the voice of reason will always be to blame if something goes wrong, and even if there is no major catastrophe you will always be regarded with suspicion until the last of your daughter's friends leave and the party is over.
(3) See (2).

Birthday parties are a raw deal, and nobody knows this quite like the dads.

SkinBasket
02-08-2009, 01:55 PM
I've discovered a wonderful secret!

Bretsky
02-08-2009, 06:31 PM
So as I earlier predicted, everything went fine and dandy

And now life goes on like there was never any stress in the first place :?

so as earlier noted by somebody else, at least I didn't get blamed for something I had nothing to do with

packinpatland
02-08-2009, 07:29 PM
So as I earlier predicted, everything went fine and dandy

And now life goes on like there was never any stress in the first place :?

so as earlier noted by somebody else, at least I didn't get blamed for something I had nothing to do with

The memories conjured up........when my oldest daughter turned 1, we were living in AZ. I had this huge birthday extravaganza planned. I was assured that it never rained in AZ that time of the year... you literally could plan an outdoor event a year ahead of time with no worries.
Yeah right........we ended up with 35 people inside......POURED rain.
But......it was memorable. :lol:

Bretsky
02-08-2009, 09:14 PM
I've hit the tech revolution; I've joined facebook.

GrnBay007
02-08-2009, 09:20 PM

LOL

I plan to do that too. You know my computer skills B, do I need my kids to help me? :D

Bretsky
02-08-2009, 09:26 PM

LOL

I plan to do that too. You know my computer skills B, do I need my kids to help me? :D

It's pretty easy to join; only challenge is to load on your pic.....rumor has it Bikini Pictures are a lot easier...aka...less bandwidth :wink:

Kind of amazing how many people you run into

Partial
02-08-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm not finding you via search, Bretsky :D I could have sworn I knew your last name but perhaps not :?:

Bretsky
02-08-2009, 09:28 PM
I pm'd ya

college guy.........you must have lots of hotties as friends :lol:

Partial
02-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Added! 007 go sign up already and join the craze!

Freak Out
02-08-2009, 09:40 PM
I pm'd ya

college guy.........you must have lots of hotties as friends :lol:

PM me as well you caramel licking dog. :lol:

Bretsky
02-09-2009, 06:58 PM
DONE

Wonder how I can get as many chicks that like other chicks for friends

My work is challenging lately; everybody thinks they should get approved

Harlan Huckleby
02-09-2009, 07:03 PM
i bet lesbian applicants get 100% approval, you probably have a reputation

Bretsky
02-09-2009, 09:28 PM
my wife wants to go on a vacation again; she even offered up Punta Cana..where I tanned within my cirlce of friends last year (topless Europeans). We were accross from one model like 5 8" long legged blonde haired blue eyed model. My wife even brought out her pic tonight to remind me of the scenery there.

On a more sad note, our city is a bit traumatized due to a terrible accident where a 22yr old was under the influence and hit a father and son head on. Very sad; on one hand it's terrible for the family of the victims. On the other hand....the 22 year old was a decent kid. It makes me think of times I should not have been driving. One mistake can destroy so much.

For anybody religious, say a prayer for both families.

Brando19
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
my wife wants to go on a vacation again; she even offered up Punta Cana..where I tanned within my cirlce of friends last year (topless Europeans). We were accross from one model like 5 8" long legged blonde haired blue eyed model. My wife even brought out her pic tonight to remind me of the scenery there.

On a more sad note, our city is a bit traumatized due to a terrible accident where a 22yr old was under the influence and hit a father and son head on. Very sad; on one hand it's terrible for the family of the victims. On the other hand....the 22 year old was a decent kid. It makes me think of times I should not have been driving. One mistake can destroy so much.

For anybody religious, say a prayer for both families.

Very sad. You never know when someone you love will be taken from you in an instant. I'll say a prayer.

Iron Mike
02-09-2009, 09:36 PM
When was the last time you heard the phrase "complete and total barfarama?"

http://www.ghostofthefuture.com/images/LardAss/lardass-07.jpg

Partial
02-09-2009, 09:51 PM
My girlfriend is getting really stressed over 3rd quarter finals, so I went and picked up some of her favorite ice cream and that giradhelli chocolate the babes love so much, and brought it down and surprised her.

She was quite happy.

HarveyWallbangers
02-09-2009, 10:16 PM
My girlfriend is getting really stressed over 3rd quarter finals

I didn't know Rosie went to school.

Zool
02-09-2009, 10:16 PM

She's going to be a hand model.

Freak Out
02-09-2009, 10:18 PM
My girlfriend is getting really stressed over 3rd quarter finals, so I went and picked up some of her favorite ice cream and that giradhelli chocolate the babes love so much, and brought it down and surprised her.

She was quite happy.

Remind her that sex is the best way to release pent up stress...a glass of whiskey to relax her a bit and then throw the inhibitions out the window.

GrnBay007
02-09-2009, 10:22 PM
I forked out $700 for a car repair a little over a month ago and now something else is wrong with it. :( My co-worker is guessing it is the muffler manifold (??) This sucks! Back to the shop tomorrow.

Are we getting one of those nice little stimulus checks this year? lol

Bretsky
02-09-2009, 10:30 PM
I was wondering the same thing

I want to buy one of those high end Goalrilla BB hoops; they run 1500-2G

Last year the basketball hoop turned into a front kitchen window :(

Partial
02-09-2009, 10:31 PM

I don't get it? Rosie?

Bretsky
02-09-2009, 11:03 PM
rosie palm.....old joke

If that's your gf on fb, she's a hottie P

Partial
02-10-2009, 06:13 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2cpokyr.jpg

MadtownPacker
02-10-2009, 08:05 PM

Last year the basketball hoop turned into a front kitchen window :(Dont you Whiteys ever get shit bought or done on the under? I could find some dude to fix 007s ride and some guy to find a hoop like B wants here for $200 a pop if I get a good hook up. You need to make better connections.

Brando19
02-10-2009, 08:13 PM

Last year the basketball hoop turned into a front kitchen window :(Dont you Whiteys ever get shit bought or done on the under? I could find some dude to fix 007s ride and some guy to find a hoop like B wants here for $200 a pop if I get a good hook up. You need to make better connections.

Find me a new Silverado for under $20,000 and we'll talk. I'm a Whitey that would get busted on my first attempt on the under. Although i do know a guy who...when he needs a new set of tires for his truck...he goes from car lot to car lot test driving a truck like his and takes it down the road and steals the spare and he repeats the process until he has a new set of tires.

Bretsky
02-10-2009, 08:40 PM

I''m limited in my connections on the under. I'm too legit.

OK, who can hook me up with this for a couple hundred under the table

http://www.basketballgoalstore.com/go/goalrilla-basketball-goals/goalrilla-pro-glass

Freak Out
02-10-2009, 09:11 PM
I drank a magnum of 1995 Blue Chimay with a few friends last week......amazing beer after all that time.

GrnBay007
02-10-2009, 09:13 PM
What's a magnum?

GrnBay007
02-10-2009, 09:15 PM

I'll get you a good hook up. Send your mechanic quick!!!!!

Bretsky
02-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Brady James is getting tubes in his ears next week

Our doctor is hot

GrnBay007
02-10-2009, 09:27 PM

Our doctor is hot

Wow, that's a really young age for that....but it's better then seeing him suffer through earaches and being on antibiotics all the time. From someone who went through all that as a kid, there's nothing worse than an earache and when the doc used to use that machine to suction out the fluid when your ear was draining. After I had the tubes put in I never had another earache again. Hope it works for him.

GrnBay007
02-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Our doctor is hot

What's his name?

:P

Bretsky
02-10-2009, 09:29 PM

Our doctor is hot

Wow, that's a really young age for that....but it's better then seeing him suffer through earaches and being on antibiotics all the time. From someone who went through all that as a kid, there's nothing worse than an earache and when the doc used to use that machine to suction out the fluid when your ear was draining. After I had the tubes put in I never had another earache again. Hope it works for him.

Co worker just had his baby get tubes also; he's had fluid in his ears through three different medicines. It's time

Freak Out
02-10-2009, 09:40 PM
What's a magnum?

http://www.chimay.com/en/chimay_blue_220.php

red
02-10-2009, 09:45 PM
I drank a magnum of 1995 Blue Chimay with a few friends last week......amazing beer after all that time.

some of those higher end belgians can stay great for a long time, like decades

they're almost like wine

god bless those wonderful monks

GrnBay007
02-10-2009, 09:47 PM
What's a magnum?

:shock:

It says to serve at cellar temperature. Do you drink it like that? I just can't imagine drinking a warmish beer. Only way I like A (as in 1 or maybe 2) beer is on a hot day and the beer ICE cold.

red
02-10-2009, 10:01 PM
What's a magnum?

It says to serve at cellar temperature. Do you drink it like that? I just can't imagine drinking a warmish beer. Only way I like A (as in 1 or maybe 2) beer is on a hot day and the beer ICE cold.

its probably unlike any beer you've ever had before. totally different from what you probably think of as beer. i can't drink a bud or miller unless it's almost frozen too. but

those guys have been brewing beer for hundreds of years, they know what temp you should serve their beer at

Partial
02-10-2009, 10:22 PM
I made some bomb ass stir fry today. Cooked up a little chicken and some brown rice, then bought one package of roundy's frozen pepper stri fry, and one package of roundy's frozen broccoli stir fry, and cooked that all up good and sassy like.

Then, I threw in a TON of the crushed red pepper they have at pizza places for some spice.

I give it a solid 8.5/10. The entire feast cost about 10 bucks to make, and will net 4 meals easily, possibly 5. Stir fry isn't super filling, though.

Partial
02-10-2009, 10:23 PM
What's a magnum?

its probably unlike any beer you've ever had before. totally different from what you probably think of as beer. i can't drink a bud or miller unless it's almost frozen too. but

those guys have been brewing beer for hundreds of years, they know what temp you should serve their beer at

I don't think she's doubting it drunky, I think she's just commenting.

So, you come here often?

GrnBay007
02-10-2009, 10:29 PM
It's true though. I've never even tried a dark beer. Guess I should get out more.

I have been learning more about different kinds of tequila in margaritas though :D WHY O WHY do they have to be so bad for us though? :(

packinpatland
02-10-2009, 10:33 PM
It's true though. I've never even tried a dark beer. Guess I should get out more.

I have been learning more about different kinds of tequila in margaritas though :D WHY O WHY do they have to be so bad for us though? :(

I made 'steak and ale' pie tonight...........used Guniness Extra Stout. I wasn't even tempted to take a sip......good lord, it smelled bad :shock: !
Tasted good in the pie tho..... :lol:

Guiness
02-10-2009, 11:06 PM

Have to try some - that weak ass 'wheat' beer that gets peddled is pretty poor. Don't get me wrong, on a hot day in the summer when I intend to knock back 10 or more, that's my choice. But for something nice with a meal, not a chance.

To start you on your enjoyment of the finer brews out there, may I suggest a warm *ahem* Guiness? It might seem overly strong at first, but bear through the first few sips and you'll start to enjoy it.

DO NOT drink Guiness cold. It's awful. And a lot of places will serve it that way.

You've also got a fair few local brews that are quite nice. Leiny's has a few worth trying. I haven't had their Dopplebock yet.

There was a case of stout I picked up a few years ago, and its name escapes me. Had a funny case, white and brown with no extravagent graphics, just the name of the beer. It had a sort of flip top I've never seen before that closed back up (wasn't glued). Anyone know what I might be talking about?

Zool
02-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Lets remember that 007 is in the land of 3.2beer.

Freak Out
02-10-2009, 11:15 PM
What's a magnum?

Room temperature used to be about 50 degrees. :lol:
The only way to drink it is about that temp or warmer. You lose the flavor and nuances if you drink it cold. It is an acquired taste...very easily acquired in my case. :lol:

GrnBay007
02-10-2009, 11:17 PM

Is that good or bad? What's normal?

And thanks Guiness. I'm curious now and will try one...always up for something new and different.

Freak Out
02-10-2009, 11:17 PM

I made 'steak and ale' pie tonight...........used Guniness Extra Stout. I wasn't even tempted to take a sip......good lord, it smelled bad :shock: !
Tasted good in the pie tho..... :lol:

Guinness is very easy drinking....don't let the color fool you.

Partial
02-11-2009, 01:59 AM
I can't get down on the ginney because the foam tastes like poo, and the typically bar pour has at least an inch on the top of just thick creamy frothyness.

Lately I've been enjoying schlitz to go with my staples on MGD, PBR, Spotted Cow and Blue Moon.

Zool
02-11-2009, 08:31 AM

Is that good or bad? What's normal?

And thanks Guiness. I'm curious now and will try one...always up for something new and different.

Its bad for me, takes me like 8 beers to get a buzz in Iowa. Also not all brands will brew a 3.2 beer so you might have to cross a border to get a really good beer.

Partial
02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
What is a 3.2 beer?

HarveyWallbangers
02-11-2009, 12:14 PM
What is a 3.2 beer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_alcohol_beer#Low-point_beer_.283.2.25.29

Zool
02-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Odd. It makes no mention of Iowa. Did the law change down there 7?

Partial
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM
I like lipton orange jasmine green tea. Cook that shiz in the microwave, then bathe in with ice and a teaspoon of splenda, and its pretty much sex in a cup

Freak Out
02-11-2009, 01:17 PM
I like lipton orange jasmine green tea. Cook that shiz in the microwave, then bathe in with ice and a teaspoon of splenda, and its pretty much sex in a cup

What then hell is Splenda anyway? Why would you want to put it in your tea?

SkinBasket
02-11-2009, 01:35 PM

What then hell is Splenda anyway? Why would you want to put it in your tea?

It's that stuff they use to give mice cancer. Or they used to. They don't anymore so they don't have to tell you that it causes cancer in mice on the package.

Guiness
02-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I can't get down on the ginney because the foam tastes like poo, and the typically bar pour has at least an inch on the top of just thick creamy frothyness.

Lately I've been enjoying schlitz to go with my staples on MGD, PBR, Spotted Cow and Blue Moon.

Supposed to have the foam, and if properly done (and drank) it should stay on top while you drink the whole glass - not like regular draft where the foam is just taking up room.

When you take a drink, don't drink the foam - tilt the glass until the beer gets to your lips. You'll end up with a bit of a foam mustache.

red
02-11-2009, 05:38 PM
i had to pick up a 750 of chimay tripel today for the viewing of lost tonight

Bretsky
02-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Valentines Day

Who made up this day ? Dam Capitalist Floral Pigs.

When is sports day ?
Dude's day ?

Are guys suppose to feel better about themselves when they take their other shopping and rewarded later ? Do girls feel better when they get flowers due to this dang Holiday when they know their men feel obligated to get them ?

Do girls know guys are often complaining while in line at the Floral store to by the V day gift while ridiculing this Holiday ?
Do girls know we all do that ?
Do girls chat after joking about what a sham this is ?

Inquiring Minds want to know.

MJZiggy
02-15-2009, 07:36 AM
Valentines Day

When is sports day ? Every Sunday in fall, March Madness, the All Star Game, The World Series, the World Cup...

Dude's day ? Father's Day, (and V Day is supposed to go both ways) and every holiday where your wife works her ass off to feed you and make things nice for you while you watch the Lions lose.

Are guys suppose to feel better about themselves when they take their other shopping and rewarded later ? Do girls feel better when they get flowers due to this dang Holiday when they know their men feel obligated to get them ? Use more imagination and you won't be stuck at the florist. I've NEVER gotten flowers on VDay.

Do girls know guys are often complaining while in line at the Floral store to by the V day gift while ridiculing this Holiday ? Yes
Do girls know we all do that ? Yes
Do girls chat after joking about what a sham this is ? No. We know that if there were no holiday OBLIGATING you to make some display, said display would never come, leading to resentment and the feeling of being unappreciated and unloved.

Inquiring Minds want to know. I hope that helps. If you want to konw what an absolute lack of romance and attention can do to a relationship, please see my divorce papers...[/i]

Bretsky
02-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Valentines Day

When is sports day ? Every Sunday in fall, March Madness, the All Star Game, The World Series, the World Cup...

Dude's day ? Father's Day, (and V Day is supposed to go both ways) and every holiday where your wife works her ass off to feed you and make things nice for you while you watch the Lions lose.

Are guys suppose to feel better about themselves when they take their other shopping and rewarded later ? Do girls feel better when they get flowers due to this dang Holiday when they know their men feel obligated to get them ? Use more imagination and you won't be stuck at the florist. I've NEVER gotten flowers on VDay.

Do girls know guys are often complaining while in line at the Floral store to by the V day gift while ridiculing this Holiday ? Yes
Do girls know we all do that ? Yes
Do girls chat after joking about what a sham this is ? No. We know that if there were no holiday OBLIGATING you to make some display, said display would never come, leading to resentment and the feeling of being unappreciated and unloved.

Inquiring Minds want to know. I hope that helps. If you want to konw what an absolute lack of romance and attention can do to a relationship, please see my divorce papers...[/i]

Now this is the type of energy I like in the thread about nothing :lol:

Still think it's a sham of a Holiday; but to be honest that was my Seinfeldt take on the whole thing after picking up a nice floral arrangement. Most years I have bypassed flowers for another gift; some good and some bad.

SkinBasket
02-15-2009, 08:04 AM
Valentine's Day is all about burning a new porno, popping it in the dvd, and eating some popcorn together with a bottle of cheap champagne.

Brando19
02-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Valentines Day

When is sports day ?
Dude's day ?

Are guys suppose to feel better about themselves when they take their other shopping and rewarded later ? Do girls feel better when they get flowers due to this dang Holiday when they know their men feel obligated to get them ?

Do girls know guys are often complaining while in line at the Floral store to by the V day gift while ridiculing this Holiday ?
Do girls know we all do that ?
Do girls chat after joking about what a sham this is ?

Inquiring Minds want to know.

I hear ya, man. Last night was the Slam Dunk Contest...so I consider that a plus for V-Day. I think Dude's day is every Sunday during football season. A dozen roses were averaging $100 this year....F That! What do they last...48 hours? That's dumb.

Iron Mike
02-15-2009, 11:33 AM

You've also got a fair few local brews that are quite nice. Leiny's has a few worth trying. I haven't had their Dopplebock yet.

Leinies screwed the pooch, IMO when they trotted out the 1888 Bock and shelved the Apple Spice. :x

retailguy
02-15-2009, 03:04 PM
I hear ya, man. Last night was the Slam Dunk Contest...so I consider that a plus for V-Day. I think Dude's day is every Sunday during football season. A dozen roses were averaging $100 this year....F That! What do they last...48 hours? That's dumb.

Hmm. I spent about $100 bucks too.

I made lobster stuffed tenderloin, with twice baked potatoes, steamed artichokes, with raspberry topped french vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Oh, yeah, there was a single red rose, surrounded by 3 pink carnations. That cost me $12 bucks, and didn't necessitate a trip to the local floral thieves.

I skipped the porno dvd and the cheap champagne, but hey, if it works for you... I guess?

SkinBasket
02-15-2009, 08:15 PM

I made lobster stuffed tenderloin, with twice baked potatoes, steamed artichokes, with raspberry topped french vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Oh, yeah, there was a single red rose, surrounded by 3 pink carnations. That cost me $12 bucks, and didn't necessitate a trip to the local floral thieves.

I skipped the porno dvd and the cheap champagne, but hey, if it works for you... I guess?

Was she allowed to show her ankles during dinner?

edit: No, wait, forget I said that. I don't want you fucking up another thread with your judgmental bullshit. Or maybe you'll just delete what you don't like.

SkinBasket
02-15-2009, 08:27 PM
By the way, I hope your mom enjoyed the beef.

Bretsky
02-15-2009, 08:35 PM
well I survived five kids and four dogs the last few days.; I feel like I could sleep for a week but need to gear up for that stressbowl that I refer to as work

Brando19
02-15-2009, 08:55 PM

Wow! You cooked all that stuff? I'd love to learn how to cook...but by the time I get home from work...I usually don't feel like it. I need to kick my lazy ass in gear and just do it...that's the only way I can learn.

MJZiggy
02-15-2009, 09:08 PM

Wow! You cooked all that stuff? I'd love to learn how to cook...but by the time I get home from work...I usually don't feel like it. I need to kick my lazy ass in gear and just do it...that's the only way I can learn.

Cook with your wife. Most women find that incredibly sexy...

retailguy
02-15-2009, 10:06 PM

Yep, sure did. Not that tough to follow directions. Ziggy is right, my wife loves it when I cook with her, but she loves it more when I surprise her with dinner.

Brando, I'll send you the recipes if you like, just let me know.

Brando19
02-16-2009, 04:49 PM

Yep, sure did. Not that tough to follow directions. Ziggy is right, my wife loves it when I cook with her, but she loves it more when I surprise her with dinner.

Brando, I'll send you the recipes if you like, just let me know.
Please do, my man. You're earning me some big points here!

Bretsky
02-16-2009, 05:32 PM
RG,

Can you send the recipe to me too...........at risk of being called a romanticizer like Brando .........still want to give it a try :lol:

Brando19
02-16-2009, 06:35 PM
RG,

Can you send the recipe to me too...........at risk of being called a romanticizer like Brando .........still want to give it a try :lol:

Uh oh...looks like me and Bretsky are going to be some sexy mofo's compliments of RG's Chef 101.

MadtownPacker
02-17-2009, 07:26 PM

edit: No, wait, forget I said that. I don't want you fucking up another thread with your judgmental bullshit. Or maybe you'll just delete what you don't like.So what you are doing is better than partial or nutz???

As for fucking up threads, it looks like this was was/is going fine with out your stupid bullshit.

MadtownPacker
02-17-2009, 07:28 PM
By the way, I hope your mom enjoyed the beef.NO your definitely different. A real class act. Should all the talk of saying this to someones face now come up? You wouldn't like it and last I checked no one in RGs family post here. Is this any better?

Harlan Huckleby
02-17-2009, 08:17 PM
By the way, I hope your mom enjoyed the beef.NO your definitely different. A real class act. Should all the talk of saying this to someones face now come up? You wouldn't like it and last I checked no one in RGs family post here. Is this any better?

I think the humor got lost in the translation.

SB was pretending that RG's romantic evening was with his mom. That's the sort of joke white people make. It isn't actually insulting somebody's mother, see.

oh, never mind.

Little Whiskey
02-17-2009, 08:46 PM

if you want to try something with a little color in it that isn't too "harsh". try a Brown ale. I really like Newcastle. My wife, who isn't much of a "dark" beer fan really enjoys it as well.

If you don't like the bitterness stay away from "hoppy" beers like IPA's (india pale ales)

I'm not sure who was bashing the wheat beers but i enjoy a good Hefewiezen and Dunkelwiezen.

Bretsky
02-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Son is getting tubes put in his ears tomorrow; if I was a single dude he'd be such a chick magnet. He flirts with all the hotties and plays peekaboo. He ignores guys. Smart kid.

Brando19
02-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Son is getting tubes put in his ears tomorrow; if I was a single dude he'd be such a chick magnet. He flirts with all the hotties and plays peekaboo. He ignores guys. Smart kid.

LOL...you're son reminds me of me when I was....well he reminds me of me now. 8-) :lol:

Tell him good luck and not to worry...it's not bad!

Little Whiskey
02-17-2009, 09:28 PM

was this not the case with your two girls when they were younger? I have two boys and if i am out and about with either of them, I cannot keep women away from me. If i knew this before i was married i would have rented a kid for a while.

Bretsky
02-17-2009, 09:52 PM

LOL...you're son reminds me of me when I was....well he reminds me of me now. 8-) :lol:

well he's only 12 months right now so I can't tell him much yet

Bretsky
02-17-2009, 09:53 PM

was this not the case with your two girls when they were younger? I have two boys and if i am out and about with either of them, I cannot keep women away from me. If i knew this before i was married i would have rented a kid for a while.

the chicks seem to dig Brady way more than the girls when they were younger; this kid is a natural flirt.

SkinBasket
02-18-2009, 08:04 AM

I think the humor got lost in the translation.

SB was pretending that RG's romantic evening was with his mom. That's the sort of joke white people make. It isn't actually insulting somebody's mother, see.

oh, never mind.

Double entendre mom jokes are lost on some.

SkinBasket
02-18-2009, 08:06 AM

edit: No, wait, forget I said that. I don't want you fucking up another thread with your judgmental bullshit. Or maybe you'll just delete what you don't like.So what you are doing is better than partial or nutz???

As for fucking up threads, it looks like this was was/is going fine with out your stupid bullshit.

Hey, I told him he could just delete it if that's what he wants to do.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-18-2009, 05:39 PM

This may be your greatest "burn" ever.

Brando19
02-18-2009, 07:33 PM

well he's only 12 months right now so I can't tell him much yet

Awww...I hope everything goes good. I was 5 when I had tubes in my ears. Kinda sucked at that age cuz i was always outside playing near water hoses and wanting to go swimming...

Brando19
02-18-2009, 07:34 PM

Really? Cuz I thought it was average.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-18-2009, 07:37 PM

I don't think you really get it.

BTW, I've heard WV has made terrific advances in musketry.

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:07 PM
this is a thread about nothing; plz take all the boy spats to a meaningful thread and ruin that one

My wife just kicked my ass in WIII Bowling; I'm a terrible loser so I'm in a bad mood

Tyrone Bigguns
02-18-2009, 09:09 PM
this is a thread about nothing; plz take all the boy spats to a meaningful thread and ruin that one

My wife just kicked my ass in WIII Bowling; I'm a terrible loser so I'm in a bad mood

Time to sit in the rally chair.

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:11 PM

Time to sit in the rally chair.

I've been sitting in the really chair when I watch chick to chick Skinemax at night; trying to get the thing fired back up for the Brewers this year. My gut tells me with that staff we'll need all the help we can get. It seems like we have three #5 pitchers on our staff.

Brando19
02-18-2009, 09:17 PM

You heard right, smartass. Come on over and I'll show you how I clean my gun.

GrnBay007
02-18-2009, 09:19 PM

How did the surgery go, B?

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:21 PM

How did the surgery go, B?

Went well; although he's slept nearly the entire day after the surgery. Docs said went very well though. Thank you for asking

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:23 PM

Stop the boy fighting in here plz

The greater man laughs these stupid things off and lets another person have the last word.

Somebody swears at you, flips you the bird behind the wheel......wave at his ass and smile and he's baffled. Some of you guys should try it once. It feels good.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-18-2009, 09:23 PM

Don't worry, i won't be puttin on airs by wearing any shoes.

GrnBay007
02-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Went well; although he's slept nearly the entire day after the surgery. Docs said went very well though.

Understandable. Think of how a surgery knocks out an adult. Sleep is probably the best thing for him. Glad it went well.

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Went well; although he's slept nearly the entire day after the surgery. Docs said went very well though.

Understandable. Think of how a surgery knocks out an adult. Sleep is probably the best thing for him. Glad it went well.

I want to sleep for a day :!:

GrnBay007
02-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Have surgery. Get Vicodin. :D

Brando19
02-18-2009, 09:32 PM

The greater man laughs these stupid things off and lets another person have the last word.

Somebody swears at you, flips you the bird behind the wheel......wave at his ass and smile and he's baffled. Some of you guys should try it once. It feels good.

Yeah, but I got attacked for no reason. If Tyrone was here in front of me, I'd knock him out cold...but he's not and he's behind his little computer so whatever. I'm done with it now.

Brando19
02-18-2009, 09:33 PM

:lol: Nice motto.

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:33 PM

I have Vicodin left over from my torn ACL :idea: Baby Codeine too :lol:

Brando19
02-18-2009, 09:34 PM

Torn ACL? What was the recovery time on that bad boy?

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:43 PM

Tore it in April; it was better...about 95%....7-9 months later. Absolutely hell of a rehab. Then first year back playing sports it went through many growing pains; also why athletes are rarely their full past player until year two being back from it (we'll see that with Nick Barnett).

I'd say it's 98% now; I always know it's there...especially weather changes..but I can do everything I could do before and it's fully mobile. Just gets sore sometimes.

GrnBay007
02-18-2009, 09:45 PM

There is probably an expiration date on that ...lol

Brando19
02-18-2009, 09:46 PM

Tore it in April; it was better...about 95%....7-9 months later. Absolutely hell of a rehab. Then first year back playing sports it went through many growing pains; also why athletes are rarely their full past player until year two being back from it (we'll see that with Nick Barnett).

I'd say it's 98% now; I always know it's there...especially weather changes..but I can do everything I could do before and it's fully mobile. Just gets sore sometimes.

Glad to hear you're doing better. Mind me asking how you tore it? And also...care to call Justin Harrell (the player) and tell him how to rehab an injury...?

Tyrone Bigguns
02-18-2009, 09:47 PM

Yeah, but I got attacked for no reason. If Tyrone was here in front of me, I'd knock him out cold...but he's not and he's behind his little computer so whatever. I'm done with it now.

Relax Homer, you dont' have to work in the mine.

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:51 PM

Should try some; wonder if it would have a LEVITRA like effect

Then I could walk around Kmart for four hours and shaking my head and grinning like I was the Man :lol:

Bretsky
02-18-2009, 09:53 PM

Glad to hear you're doing better. Mind me asking how you tore it? And also...care to call Justin Harrell (the player) and tell him how to rehab an injury...?

I was goofing off; kind of soft jumped from a wall of rocks about seven feet high...onto soft ground trying to land on feet...sober as well .......twisted knee and snap....ouch.

GrnBay007
02-18-2009, 10:17 PM

Should try some; wonder if it would have a LEVITRA like effect

Then I could walk around Kmart for four hours and shaking my head and grinning like I was the Man :lol:

A man goes to an oral surgeon to have a tooth pulled. The Dentist pulls out a freezing needle to give the man a shot.
>
> "No way! No needles! I hate needles," the patient said.
>
> The Dentist starts to hook up the laughing gas and the man objects. "I can't do the gas thing. The thought of having the gas mask on is suffocating me!"
>
> The Dentist then asks the patient if he has any objection to taking a pill.
>
> "No objection," the patient says. "I'm fine with pills."
>
> The Dentist then returns and says, "Here's a Viagra tablet.."
>
> The patient says, "Wow! I didn't know Viagra worked as a pain killer!"
>
> "It doesn't," said the Dentist, "but it will give you something to Hold onto when I pull your tooth.

:D :P :wink:

SkinBasket
02-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Different parts of this song reminded me of several different posters here. See if you can find some you know.

So sick of the hobos always begging for change
I don't like how I gotta work and
They just sit around and get paid
I hate all of the people who can't drive their cars.
Bitch you better get outta the way
Before I start falling apart

I hate how my wife is always up my ass
She always wants to buy brand new things
But I don't have the cash.

I hate my job, all of my rich friends
I hate everyone to the bitter end.
Nothing turns out right There's no end in sight
I hate my life!

How come I never get laid nice guys always lose.
How could she have another headache
There's always some kind of excuse
I still hate my job, my boss is a dick
"I don't get paid nearly enough
To put up with all of your shit"

I hate my life!

I hate that I can't tell when a girl's underage,
You know, I tell her she's a nice piece of ass,
Then her daddy punches me in the face

So if you're pissed like me
Bitches, here's what you gotta do
Put your middle fingers up in the air
Go on and say "Fuck you!"

I hate my life!

So much at stake, can't catch a break
I hate my life
No, it's nothing new hear "it sucks to be you"
I fuckin hate my life

SkinBasket
02-19-2009, 12:02 PM
I just lost .2 pounds by peeing. I think I'm onto something here.

mraynrand
02-19-2009, 12:31 PM

Relax Homer, you dont' have to work in the mine.

That was some good stuff. here's an 'October Sky' Moment for you (launch of a Model Ares V) ....

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/launch2aresV.jpg

SkinBasket
02-19-2009, 12:50 PM
I just took one of those 6 hour extreme!!!!! energy drinks. The packaging told me to brace myself, like my fucking head's going to explode. I suspect I'll pop a boner from the caffeine then take a nap.

Zool
02-19-2009, 12:56 PM
I tried a 5 hour energy the other day. It worked pretty well but tasted like berry flavored chalky syrup mixed with some chemical concoction.

mraynrand
02-19-2009, 01:05 PM
6 is greater than 5 unless you first subtract 2.

Deputy Nutz
02-19-2009, 01:54 PM
I tried a 5 hour energy the other day. It worked pretty well but tasted like berry flavored chalky syrup mixed with some chemical concoction.

Here is what I suggest, two diet Rockstars wait twenty minutes then go fuck yourself.

Zool
02-19-2009, 02:03 PM

Here is what I suggest, two diet Rockstars wait twenty minutes then go fuck yourself.

Your moms gonna be pissed if im not ready for her at 4:00.

Deputy Nutz
02-19-2009, 02:08 PM

Your moms gonna be pissed if im not ready for her at 4:00.

Watch it buddy my mom doesn't post here.

Besides that is what the Rockstar is for, so when you are limped dicked you can amuse her by peeing a color which is reminiscent of anti-freeze.

SkinBasket
02-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Well, I got sleepy without the boner. I guess there's a reason this shit was on clearance. If they can't even make an "extreme" energy drink that makes me want to beat off like my balls are going to explode, then what's the point?

Tyrone Bigguns
02-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Different parts of this song reminded me of several different posters here. See if you can find some you know.

So sick of the hobos always begging for change
I don't like how I gotta work and
They just sit around and get paid
I hate all of the people who can't drive their cars.
Bitch you better get outta the way
Before I start falling apart

I hate how my wife is always up my ass
She always wants to buy brand new things
But I don't have the cash.

I hate my life!

How come I never get laid nice guys always lose.
How could she have another headache
There's always some kind of excuse
I still hate my job, my boss is a dick
"I don't get paid nearly enough
To put up with all of your shit"

I hate my life!

I hate that I can't tell when a girl's underage,
You know, I tell her she's a nice piece of ass,
Then her daddy punches me in the face

So if you're pissed like me
Bitches, here's what you gotta do
Put your middle fingers up in the air
Go on and say "Fuck you!"

I hate my life!

So much at stake, can't catch a break
I hate my life
No, it's nothing new hear "it sucks to be you"
I fuckin hate my life

If this is what you are listening to...it explains quite a bit about you.

Brando19
02-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Well, I got sleepy without the boner. I guess there's a reason this shit was on clearance. If they can't even make an "extreme" energy drink that makes me want to beat off like my balls are going to explode, then what's the point?

:lol:
Ginseng will make you horny.

Little Whiskey
02-20-2009, 08:28 AM
I'd say it's 98% now;

you sure its not 97.3% can you tell the difference between 98% and 97%?

Bretsky
02-22-2009, 10:51 AM
went snow tubing at Cascade Mountain yesterday; da girls enjoyed it. Those hills go fast. Was kind of cold but a good experience.

Our house is too big to keep clean; we need one of those mail order Russian/Sweedish Maids.

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 08:48 PM
24 is once again the best show on television

Lost does not yet qualify because it has not liberalized with a chick to chick scene. When it does I may start watching just to see if it can hold's 24's jock strap

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Frank Caliendo is coming to Madision

There were front row seats on EBAY yesterday; I'd have bought them for sure but my brother has his daughters B'day party that same night.

Bummer; I'd have worn my #4 Red White and Blue Favre Jersey

Brando19
02-23-2009, 09:12 PM

There were front row seats on EBAY yesterday; I'd have bought them for sure but my brother has his daughters B'day party that same night.

Too bad you can't go. You would have probably been pointed out in the crowd if you wore that jersey when he started his Madden impressions.

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM

Too bad you can't go. You would have probably been pointed out in the crowd if you wore that jersey when he started his Madden impressions.

I stressed on this one but am doing the right thing

The two tix were row one center; top bid was 100 for both; I would have went 50 higher as I've had a couple good months doing loans.

But I'll enjoy the B'day party as well

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm enjoying facebook

Still too busy at work

But these refinances could stop any days and there are hardly any purchases

this stimulus plan did little to stiumulate Home Purchases :?:

My wife introduced me to this point system concept by the author of that book of Men are from Venue and Women from Mars

The new book entails how the worlds clash and then outlines a point system

I am not a fan

MJZiggy
02-23-2009, 09:30 PM
No offense, dear, but it sounds kinda stupid. Then again I just put up a missed connection on craigslist so who am I to judge stupid right now.

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:34 PM
No offense, dear, but it sounds kinda stupid. Then again I just put up a missed connection on craigslist so who am I to judge stupid right now.

If you haven't noticed I put up randomized points completely separate of each other..........so I must ask...........which part was kind of stupid :?:

Brando19
02-23-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm bored. Am I losing my hair? What the hell, dude?!

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:41 PM

My wife but my hair last night; she uses a razer

I heard the zzzz sounds; when I hear that it means she messed up and put a hole in my hear. I just respond..........I guess this is going to be a real short cut, ha.............she laughs and said yes...she put a slight naked spot on my head.

Have a real short cut; have to use Jel to get the hair to stick up. I'm GQish Chicks dug it today; received many compliments from the youngyans.

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:41 PM

Chicks dug Telly Savalas; bald dudes can be cool too :lol:

Brando19
02-23-2009, 09:43 PM

I heard the zzzz sounds; when I hear that it means she messed up and put a hole in my hear. I just respond..........I guess this is going to be a real short cut, ha.............she laughs and said yes...she put a slight naked spot on my head.

Have a real short cut; have to use Jel to get the hair to stick up. I'm GQish Chicks dug it today; received many compliments from the youngyans.

So you went for the Pussy Magnet haircut? Not bad. I'm 24 years old and I found 2 or 3 gray hairs the other day. What the hell is happening to me?

Brando19
02-23-2009, 09:44 PM

Chicks dug Telly Savalas; bald dudes can be cool too :lol:

True! Hopefully I'm just shedding...I found a few hairs in my hand while washing my hair today.

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:46 PM

So you went for the Pussy Magnet haircut? Not bad. I'm 24 years old and I found 2 or 3 gray hairs the other day. What the hell is happening to me?

I HAVE DAM GRAY TOO !! Not happy about this; Chicks do this to us.

I have a diggable cut that the college girls dig; that's what I learned today

MJZiggy
02-23-2009, 09:46 PM

If you haven't noticed I put up randomized points completely separate of each other..........so I must ask...........which part was kind of stupid :?:

There was only one stupid thing in there. John Gray's point system sounds kinda stupid. I'd recommend you revolt, but with all the missus puts up with from you, you should just play along...

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:47 PM
FOX SPORTS NEWS is coming out with a story that

Men use 1/2 of their brain
Gals use all of their brain

Wonder what is coming of this story; I can think of a few good jokes :lol:

Brando19
02-23-2009, 09:49 PM

Totally agree chicks give us gray hair. Maybe I should just shave it all off to avoid future disappointment.

Brando19
02-23-2009, 09:50 PM
FOX SPORTS NEWS is coming out with a story that

Men use 1/2 of their brain
Gals use all of their brain

Wonder what is coming of this story; I can think of a few good jokes :lol:

Damn...I made a few points better on most of my college courses than my wife....hmmmmmm....

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:53 PM

There was only one stupid thing in there. John Gray's point system sounds kinda stupid. I'd recommend you revolt, but with all the missus puts up with from you, you should just play along...

Whatchya mean ? The misses gets unlimited charm 24x7. What more could one ask for ?

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 09:55 PM

Totally agree chicks give us gray hair. Maybe I should just shave it all off to avoid future disappointment.

I had three girls in the family before Brady came along; the gray hair was mutliplying !!!!!

MJZiggy
02-23-2009, 09:58 PM

Whatchya mean ? The misses gets unlimited charm 24x7. What more could one ask for ? A lesbian free existence?

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 10:05 PM

Whatchya mean ? The misses gets unlimited charm 24x7. What more could one ask for ? A lesbian free existence?

oh yeah, let's be a little realistic here :wink:

Speaking of, you've inspired me to go to bed and find some of that to go to sleep to; chicks that are open to their real self dig that stuff :lol:

Bretsky
02-23-2009, 10:18 PM
that was dumb

TO PROCESS BEAUTY

Men only use the right side of their brain
Women use their whole brain

Zool
02-24-2009, 11:04 AM
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6551/technoonecstasyfr6.gif

SkinBasket
02-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Holy shit do little neck clams give me copious amounts of gas the next day. I think I might need a new anus by tonight.

Freak Out
02-24-2009, 06:31 PM
This is funny...

http://i41.tinypic.com/11wbyok.jpg

Freak Out
02-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Holy shit do little neck clams give me copious amounts of gas the next day. I think I might need a new anus by tonight.

Geoducks do the same thing to me....I love a good geoduck chowder but man my wife pays for it later. :lol:

MJZiggy
02-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Spare her...

http://www.nobodysells4less.com/images/gas-x.jpg

SkinBasket
02-24-2009, 06:46 PM

Geoducks do the same thing to me....I love a good geoduck chowder but man my wife pays for it later. :lol:

I'm not interested in ever eating geoduck. Ever. I may champion gays from time to time, but there's just some things a man should never eat.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/10366802/Mexican_Geoduck_Clams.jpg

SkinBasket
02-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Awwww... what happened here little guy?

http://www.billcasselman.com/geoduck.jpg

Brando19
02-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Awwww... what happened here little guy?

http://www.billcasselman.com/geoduck.jpg

Who took a picture of me pissing?

MJZiggy
02-24-2009, 08:15 PM
Nice nails ya got there...

Freak Out
02-24-2009, 08:45 PM
:lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with a well hung Bivalve.

Brando19
02-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Nice nails ya got there...

Thanks...I get them done once a week.

Bretsky
02-24-2009, 09:34 PM
I don't want to work tonight but I'm four hours behind.

My cheap haircut brough more good words today; I'm practical and I understand all guys are ugly so I find them humorous

I'm slowing down at work; but expect to pick up because I have little faith in our economy

My mind is turning into jello from giving people bad news

GrnBay007
02-24-2009, 09:36 PM

Because they don't qualify? Is it the FICO scores not being high enough?

Sucks giving bad news. I have to do that occasionally too! lol

Bretsky
02-24-2009, 09:50 PM

Because they don't qualify? Is it the FICO scores not being high enough?

Sucks giving bad news. I have to do that occasionally too! lol

FICO and no equity. And then people who have always had solid credit coming in after being laid off from work. My magic is gone

GrnBay007
02-24-2009, 09:52 PM
My boy (13) has his first girlfriend. :?

I don't like picking him up from school and seeing her gropping him. :?

They only go places together with a group of friends. And it's ALWAYS a very public place.

I think this is too young to even be thinking of a g/f. He should only be thinking of grades and sports!!!!! :D

Bretsky
02-24-2009, 10:04 PM
My five year old had her kindergarden screening last week

She corrected something the teacher said that was grammatically incorrect
she's quite confident and a borderline know it all

The teacher asked for her drawing...she was demonstrative in noting that...

first she has to put her name on............and she is going to write

"Name" follwed by "Kiara W" because she doesn't know how to spell the whole last name yet and doesn't know how to spell all of the words.

She then noted she doesn't know how to read all of the words quite yet.....but she knows a good share of them

The Teacher noted "Oh Yeah, you are ready for school"

TOO FUNNY

Deputy Nutz
02-24-2009, 10:05 PM
I am sorry to say this 007 but if they are going to little middle school dances they are grinding all over each other. The other week at a middle school dance in our area two kids were issued tickets by a police officer for getting too jiggy with it. Now kids have to get permission slips signed by parents letting parents know that students caught "grinding" will be ticketed and possibly suspended from school.

Bretsky
02-24-2009, 10:13 PM
I got my first parking ticket of the year today; Dam tire marking puke

Parked right outside of my office; 90 minute slot.

I was there for about two hours and was geting up to go.

Took one more phone call for 10 minutes; about five minutes later a couple bank employees were pointing at me, laughing and imitating a cop writing out a ticket.

And the call was a shitty one to boot :(

Bretsky
02-24-2009, 10:15 PM
I SUPPORT open breast feeding in public; Freedom at last, freedom at last :!:

GrnBay007
02-24-2009, 10:24 PM
I am sorry to say this 007 but if they are going to little middle school dances they are grinding all over each other. The other week at a middle school dance in our area two kids were issued tickets by a police officer for getting too jiggy with it. Now kids have to get permission slips signed by parents letting parents know that students caught "grinding" will be ticketed and possibly suspended from school.

LOL well, looks like the big guy upstairs is on my side!!!!

Since he's had this g/f there have been 2 school dances canceled due to the weather!!! :D One remaining this school year.

I'm thinking once baseball season gets rolling she will be the last thing on his mind. :D

Bretsky
02-24-2009, 10:29 PM

LOL well, looks like the big guy upstairs is on my side!!!!

Since he's had this g/f there have been 2 school dances canceled due to the weather!!! :D One remaining this school year.

I'm thinking once baseball season gets rolling she will be the last thing on his mind. :D

that's my strategy................think baseball :lol:

Ideal stolen from the Naked Gun Movie

SkinBasket
02-25-2009, 09:16 AM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/m_bf929dbef1c2cf5760e34c0e12d13674.jpg
Don't stand behind me.

Bretsky
02-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Bretsky is at the Tundra Lodge in GB this weekend with family and ponders how life changes when kids are in the hotel room

Deputy Nutz
02-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Bretsky is at the Tundra Lodge in GB this weekend with family and ponders how life changes when kids are in the hotel room

Just claim that you and mommy are just wresling

Freak Out
03-03-2009, 06:08 PM
I opened a La Chouffe golden last night that basically exploded on me....it was champagne like in it's fervor. Tasty after it settled down though.

Bretsky
03-03-2009, 08:23 PM
I let two cars go ahead of me through stop signs today. The good hearted thing to do. One gentleman gave me the wave and nod.

The chick, who was kind of hot, did not even acknowledge that I let her go ahead of her. Kind of like it was expected or that person always got what she want.

What is it with not giving the friendly nod, or wave, when a person does something nice for you.

I'd actaully like a wink, or a kiss blown my way, from a hottie.

BUT NO WAVE OR NOD ??

I need to ponder this and wonder if I will become an agressive stop sign flyer the next time a girl arrives shortly after me.

I'm upset over the NO WAVE

Joemailman
03-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Next time you meet a hottie , just hurl.

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."

Bretsky
03-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Maybe chicks don't give the nod; maybe they feel they have immunity

Maybe they will come on here and blast me saying I should not expect that

Ah, the language of Women

MadtownPacker
03-03-2009, 08:47 PM
This sounds like some snotty, uppity, total approachable skank that would expect high priced meals on a regular basis and have you on a high maintenance program where she got all she wanted.

I say you are lucky she didnt say shit. Bitch wasn't good enough for you man.

Little Whiskey
03-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Maybe its because you live in in the city. folks out in country always show appreciation.....except to you big city people

Deputy Nutz
03-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Hey Whiskey, Just tried me a low carb Venom energy drink and if that shit didn't taste just like Rockstar then I am an Angry Mexican that runs an Internet Message Board

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-04-2009, 05:23 PM
I hate everyone around me right now!

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-04-2009, 05:28 PM
I feel like am a completely different person than I was three-four years ago.

Little Whiskey
03-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Hey Whiskey, Just tried me a low carb Venom energy drink and if that shit didn't taste just like Rockstar then I am an Angry Mexican that runs an Internet Message Board

are the "side effects" just as good? flourescent piss, good buzz, jitters, desire to bounce off the wall and blow something up?? ......maybe that last one is just me.

GrnBay007
03-04-2009, 08:11 PM
I hate everyone around me right now!

PMS? :wink: :P

GrnBay007
03-04-2009, 09:07 PM
LOL some people are just too weird.

Nothing to do with anyone in this thread particularly..........just a comment.

Bretsky
03-04-2009, 09:16 PM
chicks dig me

I'm ugly with charm; since all guys are ugly chicks dig the charm

red
03-04-2009, 09:21 PM
LOL

Killer clowns from outer space is on chiller right now. i've seen it one time in a hotel room was i was younger and laughed my ass off through the whole thing. i've always wanted to see it again, but i've never been able to find it anywhere

oh, happy days

GrnBay007
03-04-2009, 09:39 PM
LOL

Killer clowns from outer space is on chiller right now. i've seen it one time in a hotel room was i was younger and laughed my ass off through the whole thing. i've always wanted to see it again, but i've never been able to find it anywhere

oh, happy days

you must be really old.

:P :wink:

red
03-04-2009, 09:42 PM
yup, i'm way old

the movie was only made in 88

GrnBay007
03-04-2009, 09:44 PM
grouch

Deputy Nutz
03-04-2009, 11:06 PM

are the "side effects" just as good? flourescent piss, good buzz, jitters, desire to bounce off the wall and blow something up?? ......maybe that last one is just me.

FUCK YA!!!!!

Bretsky
03-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Random thoughts from Bretsky

The wife read an article by some genius (not me) that noted the best thing a gal can do for a headache is have an orgasm.

Bretsky noted he's been telling her that for over 12 years now

If women would listen to everything I say me thinks they'd be so so much smarter :!: :lol:

MJZiggy
03-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Actually, the best thing I've ever done for a headache is have a purring cat wrap himself around my head. Don't know why, but it works every time and fast too.

Bretsky
03-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Actually, the best thing I've ever done for a headache is have a purring cat wrap himself around my head. Don't know why, but it works every time and fast too.

I can already see you do not have the potential to get "so much smarter" :lol:

MJZiggy
03-05-2009, 09:42 PM
I started out smarter than you so there's really no need... :taunt:

Seriously. I'm trying to teach the kitten to sleep on my head. I soooooo miss that remedy.

Brando19
03-05-2009, 09:43 PM

Just hope you don't sneeze or make a sudden movement....then the claws come out in your face and that fuckin cat poison that's in their claws gets injected in your head and stings like a thousand bees...you need to rethink that.

red
03-05-2009, 09:46 PM
i heard the best way to get rid of a headache is to massage the area between your thumb and pointer finger

with your other hand, not some other body part. perverts

i tried it once, and it seemed to work. but then i forgot about it until just now

MJZiggy
03-05-2009, 09:47 PM
I don't know. I had that cat for like 9 years and it was never an issue.

What the hell kinda cats are you hanging out with? Cat poison?

Bretsky
03-05-2009, 09:48 PM
I started out smarter than you so there's really no need... :taunt:

Seriously. I'm trying to teach the kitten to sleep on my head. I soooooo miss that remedy.

It's alright; that fuzzy furball has sucked your brain cells out of your head and let them float away :lol:

Cats....yuk

Brando19
03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
I don't know. I had that cat for like 9 years and it was never an issue.

What the hell kinda cats are you hanging out with? Cat poison?

:lol: You know what I mean. A cat's claw hurts like hell...sometimes like a bee sting so those sum bitches have some kind of poison or something.

Bretsky
03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
i heard the best way to get rid of a headache is to massage the area between your thumb and pointer finger

i tried it once, and it seemed to work. but then i forgot about it until just now

Not for a chick :lol: :!:

Brando19
03-05-2009, 09:51 PM

If I do it with my other hand...it feels like someone else is doing it. Oh wait....nevermind.

red
03-05-2009, 10:01 PM

If I do it with my other hand...it feels like someone else is doing it. Oh wait....nevermind.

lol

SkinBasket
03-06-2009, 06:39 AM

We had a vet once who did acupuncture on cows. She practiced on us though, and the easiest spot for her to stick a needle in was where you're talking about. It had a very relaxing feeling to it.

SkinBasket
03-06-2009, 08:26 AM
I'm considering replacing the start-up screen of my wife's magellan gps with a picture of myself... naked. How awesome would that be?

Freak Out
03-06-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm considering replacing the start-up screen of my wife's magellan gps with a picture of myself... naked. How awesome would that be?

Do it.....even if she uses it on business trips where associates might see. Hell...do it for that reason alone.

Partial
03-06-2009, 12:35 PM

I'm sure she'd love that.

SkinBasket
03-06-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm making an xbox game for my kid where he can shoot turkeys with a gun, kind of like space invaders except there's a 4 year old with a cannon that shoots ninja stars in the corner instead of a space shooter. And he likes turkeys, so there's no spaceships, just turkeys. He wouldn't stand still long enough for me to take a decent picture though, so he's going to look like a clown in the game. Is this going to effect his self esteem later in life? Or will he just become a serial killer? Or worse yet, a ninja star throwing turkey hunter.

Freak Out
03-06-2009, 05:12 PM
I take it that's a band in the sig Skinbasket? Haven't seen Kiss like makeup in a bit.

Partial
03-06-2009, 05:14 PM
You sure get a lot done in the "10 minutes a day" you struggle to break away. Loading up the forum with your gay porn, playing video games, making video games, etc. I wish I had as much free time as your "10 minutes a day" allots you.

SkinBasket
03-06-2009, 06:13 PM
You sure get a lot done in the "10 minutes a day" you struggle to break away. Loading up the forum with your gay porn, playing video games, making video games, etc. I wish I had as much free time as your "10 minutes a day" allots you.

You forgot a lot of other stuff, like drinking and taking drugs, bringing hookers over, and reading and masturbating to comic books. But I'll let you in on a little secret. Those of use who fall "above the line" have a wonderful ability called multitasking. That means we can do more than one thing with our brains at any given time. I know explaining this to you is like trying to describe colors to a blind person, but I figured I'd give it a try. I have the feeling you're one of those guys who's gum falls out when he starts walking.

Partial
03-06-2009, 06:14 PM
It's really appropriate to watch your kids and post porn.

Deputy Nutz
03-06-2009, 06:51 PM

See talking about the guys family again.

Freak Out
03-06-2009, 06:53 PM
"The Death/Black Metal Technic Melodic Band."

Freak Out
03-06-2009, 07:02 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51G6HFGKYKL._SS500_.jpg

SkinBasket
03-06-2009, 08:23 PM

My kids are actually the ones posting the porn. But whatcha goin' to do? I just go with the flow, like Sponge Bob says.

Is your life really this sad Partial? This is a thread about nothing, not about your pathetic existence. Restart one of your blog threads if you need the attention this bad.