PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

channtheman
12-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Delete.

channtheman
12-06-2011, 07:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8zx68HENIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8zx68HENIA

Deputy Nutz
12-07-2011, 07:49 AM
My wife's out of town til Friday and you're nowhere to be found.

Take it to the Romper room

Upnorth
12-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Memories,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1KAgrYUGA

Wow 70's kids tv showed us acid trips, that is messed up.

George Cumby
12-07-2011, 10:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LAs7X5ybE&ob=av2e

Thank you for that High School Flashback.

Smeefers
04-16-2012, 09:37 AM
So I guess he's not all bad.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/blogs/lanceallan/145252885.html

woodbuck27
04-16-2012, 09:53 AM
So I guess he's not all bad.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/blogs/lanceallan/145252885.html

Man you've got some balls.

Opps I better be cautious. Edit: balls for 'parts'. Hard now to tell the male from the female members here if your not living at Packerrats most of your life.

I was going to post this information as I discoverd it on Brett Favre's Website last week. To revive this thread. I went looking for it and discovered that it was buried; so buried under the rubble of threads going back weeks and weeks. That I didn't have the parts (me not having the parts...LOL) to raise it from the near dead.

This thread is like a Zombie. It will never die.

Smeefers
04-16-2012, 10:31 AM
What? I think it's a cool story. I'm ex army, and regardless how I feel about Favre, I think it's awesome that he's spending time with troops from wisconsin before they get deployed. Give credit where credit's due.

woodbuck27
04-16-2012, 10:37 AM
What? I think it's a cool story. I'm ex army, and regardless how I feel about Favre, I think it's awesome that he's spending time with troops from wisconsin before they get deployed. Give credit where credit's due.

Yes ....... it's a cool story. (-:

Anything Favre MUST go on that thread too. IT'S THE LAW.

Scott Campbell
04-16-2012, 11:30 AM

He's never been all bad. Retirement may have a way of prioritizing his legacy.

It was a very nice gesture, and he managed to not say anything inflammatory. Congratulations Bert!

MadtownPacker
04-16-2012, 11:39 AM

It was a very nice gesture, and he managed to not say anything inflammatory. Congratulations Bert!

Awe shit, hell must have froze over. :lol:

woodbuck27
04-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Awe shit, hell must have froze over. :lol:

ROCK ....ssssssss.

Replies: 8,761 (http://packerrats.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=13510)
Views: 245,469

Favre THE LEGEND still ALIVE.

Freak Out
04-16-2012, 12:37 PM
LOL.

woodbuck27
04-16-2012, 12:59 PM
LOL.

Was I subtle enough?

Because the alternative is a picture. Fiction 'of course'. Something quite bizarre and out of 'B movie' Hollywood. When did I see this on screen? Does it even apply? It seems to me that before you can choke a brain in a head you need a head with a brain.

What movie is this from?

Hands around throat ... eye balls popping....tongue escued out of corner of mouth...almost silent gasps for air that's quickly becoming 'just a memory'. **

Why? does that remind me of a Jack Nicholson Movie? or maybe? it's this;

Did watching those two episodes of 'the Texas Chainsaw Massacre' on Friday 'the 13th' damage me? I'm concerned because that was some really nasty stuff. Turns out that Hewitt Family murdered and slaughtered 33 victims.Damn !

No I get it. Why? is the Brett Favre thread back? It inspires such emotion. I know that Brett Fave is a decent human being.

Is Quentin Tarantino looking for 'a writer'? I love fact and seperated from fiction. (-:

Fact: Brett Favre is a good man.

Fiction: Any Packer fan that would publish otherwise.

gbgary
04-16-2012, 04:15 PM

except that the Packers were a bunch of UNDERACHIEVERS! F BF!

JUST KIDDING

Joemailman
04-16-2012, 04:26 PM
except that the Packers were a bunch of UNDERACHIEVERS! F BF!

JUST KIDDING

Some people will criticize Favre no matter what he says. He said he was surprised they didn't repeat as Super Bowl champs. So was I. He didn't say they underachieved against the Giants, but if he had, he would have been right. They underachieved. Big time. Pretty muck stunk up the place.

Scott Campbell
04-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Some people will criticize Favre no matter what he says. He said he was surprised they didn't repeat as Super Bowl champs. So was I. He didn't say they underachieved against the Giants, but if he had, he would have been right. They underachieved. Big time. Pretty muck stunk up the place.

Either that or they over achieved during the regular season.

Scott Campbell
04-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Fact: Brett Favre is a good man.

Pffffft.

If he was such a good man you wouldn't have had to throw that tantrum to get the Screaming Lord Byron thread moved to the Garbage Can. :lol:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?20632-Screaming-Lord-Byron

Bretsky
04-16-2012, 06:40 PM
this thread.........it is alive

Joemailman
04-16-2012, 06:56 PM
this thread.........it is alive

http://lillemigidenstoreverden.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/grave1.jpg

Bretsky
04-16-2012, 07:06 PM
This Horse needs to go to TEN THOUSAND !

gbgary
04-16-2012, 07:11 PM

i was kidding. i even said so...in white text.

Upnorth
04-16-2012, 07:30 PM
This thread is like a murder mystery, just when youthink every thing is wrapped up they come up with a plot twist . In this episode SC was clearly murdered and replaced with a poor decoy.

Bretsky
04-16-2012, 08:06 PM
SC has taken out many in the course of the thread; his demise/murder would be like Jack Bauer losing his life in 24

MadtownPacker
04-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Fiction: Any Packer fan that would publish otherwise.Woody, lately you have been throwing some harshness around so let's keep it clean if you wish to continue your preaching about being stronger and not taking shots at others.

Thanks, MTP

GrnBay007
04-17-2012, 12:27 AM
Go Brett!! :)

:)

woodbuck27
04-17-2012, 03:27 AM
Woody, lately you have been throwing some harshness around so let's keep it clean if you wish to continue your preaching about being stronger and not taking shots at others.

Thanks, MTP

Sometimes...... it's so hard NOT to be harsh.

My head is bowed in shame.

I must always be very good.I must always be very very good. I must always be better than very very good...........always good...good...always ... always ... good...good. Be so good.

Fritz
04-17-2012, 04:23 AM
Sometimes...... it's so hard.

That's what your mom said!

woodbuck27
04-17-2012, 04:32 AM
That's what your mom said!

What's really hard Fritz !?

To imagine when Moob Deep created this thread. Did he ever imagine it would grow to what it has become. The 'MONSTER' thread.

The chalice of 'life and death' in terms of the defense and derision of a Packer Legend.

http://img.coolstuffinc.net/products/mtg%20art/dark%20ascension/dkachaliceoflife.jpg

MJZiggy
04-17-2012, 05:16 PM
What's really hard Fritz !?

To imagine when Moob Deep created this thread. Did he ever imagine it would grow to what it has become. The 'MONSTER' thread.

The chalice of 'life and death' in terms of the defense and derision of a Packer Legend.

I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what he was getting into when he started this thread. Recall it was started because at the time, the rest of the forum was being spammed with Favre threads.

Fritz
04-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Sometimes...... it's so hard NOT to be harsh.

I must always be very good.I must always be very very good. I must always be better than very very good...........always good...good...always ... always ... good...good. Be so good.

It sounds like you want to be punished, Woody.

It's getting a little creepy around here.

MJZiggy
04-17-2012, 06:49 PM

Yet oddly fitting.

woodbuck27
04-18-2012, 04:27 AM

Me and wanting to get punished...Your thoughts and that:

Que no computa ni ningún sentido razonable.

Creepy !? Allow me this opportunity to indulge that subject to reflect on it 'just a moment'. These 'of course' are just my feelings on this topic based in some experience and wisdom.

Creepy or not is often a translation of the sensativity factor of certain persons. What's creepy to the ultras sensative causes the strong to merely yawn. One might claim.That's creepy as a mere tool to their own undeserving mecanitions of selfish need.

This is creepy or NOT depended on how one relates to it:

Maral: "That man yonder tries to court me by disemboweling catepillars and leaving their entrails at my front door."

Aysha: "Ew, he's creepy"

Zaynab: "I concur. Total creepazoid (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=creepazoid)."

Maral: "Check this out for creepy. Every night he camps outside my window, undresses, and plays tapes of the various mating calls of endangered mammals. Then, and this happens every night, he digs a ditch in my mother's rose garden and buries himself in it as an expression of his love for me."

Aysha: "Creep"

Zaynab: "Creep indeed."

Creepy and Packerrats. Yes there is a certain element of 'the CREEP' here if one is so weak as to allow them power. I refuse them POWER and thus negate them in terms of my contributions and enjoyment of my Packer home.

Ahh Packerrats.... Is this place REAL? In many senses it is. Yet what do we really know of one another in terms of.... 'the Good, the Bad and 'the UGLY' ? I can offer this as a fact. I never present myself any different then you'd discover me in REAL life. I do not and never wear 'a mask'.

I want to be treated with just this respect at Packerats.

I am REAL.

Back to CREEPY. To be 'the CREEP' ... the creep'. Even that word gives me 'the Willeys' and then I seize back my POWER as a human being worthy of such.

What's creepy to me is how certain person's wait... wait and lurk about. Yet recognizing 'Creepy' doesn't mean that one must in any sense panic. Being STRONG is in no manner compatible with paranoia or panic attitudes. It's also not ever smart to be overly aggressive as the creeps of our world certainly know when to and how hard to scream. I've learned and maintain that those that scream the loudest are the one's that must be soon disregarded.

Really the most insulting thing I could ever do to another is to outright call that person ... 'a creep'.

I cannot 'in reality' deal well with such CREEPS. These 'excuse me' people are... about as two faced as it gets. I'm grateful for the sense to spot them. I don't possess any special talents to do so as their so easy to spot.

Often you'll see them or with just a moments time...imagine them. Rubbing their miserable hands together in patient anticipation. Puckering their swollen lips and sucking their swollen tongues praying to hell for 'a fall'.

These are the people that any decent person should certainly be cautious of.

If you need a comparison of what's creepy Vs what's not. Check out how these people act.

You'll recognize them in person as the ones with nostils that flare and expand when they sense blood. Their the first ones to come from nowhere to enter a frae and cast out their 'so insignificant' stone. They enjoy the short handed snipe.

Really pathetiic 'small minded 'people. Easy to see. Easier to ignore.

They cannot get out of the way of their own obsessions. They run themselves over.

You simply ignore them because they're simple.

Scott Campbell
04-18-2012, 07:50 AM
http://www.mayoclinic.com/images/inline/dn6_bipolarmoods.gif

Manic phase of bipolar disorder
Signs and symptoms of the manic or hypomanic phase of bipolar disorder can include:

Euphoria
Inflated self-esteem
Poor judgment
Rapid speech
Racing thoughts
Aggressive behavior
Agitation or irritation
Increased physical activity
Risky behavior
Spending sprees or unwise financial choices
Increased drive to perform or achieve goals
Increased sex drive
Decreased need for sleep
Easily distracted
Careless or dangerous use of drugs or alcohol
Frequent absences from work or school
Delusions or a break from reality (psychosis)
Poor performance at work or school

http://www.pitch.com/imager/the-more-you-know-tire-slashing-edition/b/story/2562312/597a/themoreyouknow.jpg

woodbuck27
04-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Ohh hello Scott.

Do you know what an obsession is? Do you know what slander is?

Do you know what in Forum posting jargon... 'a FLAME' is?

Do you know what 'a Flame' often incites? Just what it's intention is to incite:

T R O U B L E.

Now as difficult as it seems to me it is for you.

T H I N K .

Does Packerrats need to indulge you?

Your obsessions are clear Scott. Does that fact....'at all' bother you? This is a question just for you SC.

Otherwise....

Have a 'Super' day.

Zool
04-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Fuck your posts are getting longer and more strange. How much time do you have in a day to post?

Fosco33
04-18-2012, 10:09 AM
Fuck your posts are getting longer and more strange. How much time do you have in a day to post?

At first I read "your fuck posts are getting longer and more strange"

That conjured up a very weird image...

Scott Campbell
04-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Your obsessions are clear Scott. Does that fact....'at all' bother you? This is a question just for you SC.

Treatment for Bipolar Disorder

Getting Help and Choosing Treatments

http://www.helpguide.org/images/bipolar_schizo/bipolar_treatment_225.jpg
If you suspect that you or someone you know are suffering from bipolar disorder, seek help right away. The earlier you catch bipolar disorder and begin treating it, the better your chances of getting and staying well. An experienced mental health professional can make sure your symptoms are caused by bipolar disorder and get you the treatment you need.
Treatment for bipolar disorder can help you live life on your own terms, without the interference of mood swings. Effective bipolar disorder treatment relieves symptoms, reduces the frequency and intensity of manic and depressive episodes, and restores your ability to function.

woodbuck27
04-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Zool if some member re-posts you I get a reminder of your lack of decency; that your 'manners challenged'. Sometimes 'a LADY' visits threads here. Does any member need your narrow use of the English language.

Maybe this is a huge leap. Try to show a little more class.

Maybe? make a majority of your posts on something that's football related. By far the majority of my posts are 'just that'.

Have a beautiful day Zool.

Scott Campbell
04-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Maybe? make a majority of your posts on something that's football related. By far the majority of my posts are 'just that'.

Maybe it just seems like your batshit crazy rants dwarf the football posts.

Bipolar disorder treatment: What you need to know

Bipolar disorder is a lifelong condition. It runs an unpredictable course of ups and downs. When left untreated, these ups and downs can be devastating. The recurring manic and depressive episodes that characterize the disease make it difficult to lead a stable, productive life. In the manic phase, you may be hyperactive and irresponsible. In the depressive phase, it may be difficult to do anything at all (which might explain your lengthy forum absences).

Zool
04-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Zool if some member re-posts you I get a reminder of your lack of decency; that your 'manners challenged'. Sometimes 'a LADY' visits threads here. Does any member need your narrow use of the English language.

Maybe this is a huge leap. Try to show a little more class.

Have a beautiful day Zool.

Stop being a self indulgent asshole and I'll try to be more decent.

Have a shitty day.

woodbuck27
04-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Jheeese guy's ...I'm sorry.

Someone will have to post your posts before I can observe their lack of inspirational content. I just checked and yes...

I have both of you on IGNORE. I'm too busy with things Green Bay Packer and NFL to make an adjustment to even hope that either of you might have something inspirational to add here.

I'm wondering. Is it possible for a sadist to also be a masochist?

Some help here:

Will you two PLEASE get past your unfounded need 'to make fools of yourselves' in matters woodbuck27. Is it really worth 'the frustration'?

A good Ole Canadian sincere.... 'Good Luck' with that ...fellas.

A lot 'of LOVE' in this post for you guys. I know you can get over yourselves.

MadtownPacker
04-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Who ever thought it would be woody that derailed the Favre thread....

Fritz
04-18-2012, 04:38 PM
So..is Brent Favre really, actually retired, then?

Guiness
04-18-2012, 04:56 PM

what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Scott Campbell
04-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Who ever thought it would be woody that derailed the Favre thread....

This ain't the first time.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...ing-Lord-Byron

Scott Campbell
04-18-2012, 04:59 PM

Yeah, he's taken his last snap.

I mean football snap. Not sure about penis snap shots.

Upnorth
04-18-2012, 04:59 PM

Damn it Fritz, I was liking where this thread was going, and you had to put it back on track again.

woodbuck27
04-18-2012, 09:31 PM

To respond to your question Fritz:

"In January 2011, Favre filed retirement papers with the NFL. In December, a report from ESPN-Chicago indicated that Favre would be open to coming back from retirement if the Chicago Bears were interested. However, head coach Lovie Smith and Brett Favre denied the report. Favre said

"In spite of reports about playing with various teams, I'm enjoying retirement with my family and have no plans to play football." "

Fritz, some 'light reading' to put his thread where it deserves to be for Packerrats. For all Packer fans. To place the career of OUR Great QB Brett Favre in proper perspective.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Favre

RE: Brett Favre and why he will be a first ballot HOFer.

Records and milestones

** "Favre owns a number of NFL records. Favre also owns a number of team records, having printed his name into almost every passing category in the annals of Green Bay Packers history."

Favre is the only quarterback to have led a team to victory over all thirty-two teams in the league since the NFL expanded to 32 franchises in 2002.

Favre is one of four quarterbacks to lead the league in touchdown passes four times. The others are Johnny Unitas, Len Dawson, and Steve Young " Fr. LINK

** Consecutive starts streak

" The consecutive starts streak is widely considered one of the most notable streaks in sports, so much so that the Pro Football Hall of Fame has as an exhibit displaying the jersey Favre wore during his record breaking 117th consecutive start as a quarterback, and a section of their website devoted to what the Hall of Fame calls an "Iron Man".

In 2009, Favre surpassed Jim Marshall for starts at any position with his record-breaking 271st start as a quarterback as the Vikings played the Lions. His streak ended at 297, with the last start in the streak coming on December 5, 2010." Fr LINK

LONG LIVE BRETT FAVRE.

Scott Campbell
04-18-2012, 09:37 PM
It's too bad he brought so much shame and humiliation to himself and his team during those last few years. His questionable character overshadowed his on field accomplishments for his final on field curtain call. As Jenn Sterger so eloquetnly said - he's a creepy douche. I believe much of the NFL community has lost all it's respect for him as a man.

MadtownPacker
04-19-2012, 03:34 AM
I believe much of the NFL community has lost all it's respect for him as a man.
OK this shit here makes me laugh. You talking about that same community who's majority was probably also accustomed to getting their way about everything they want since they became pro athletes? Cmon man, this league has Michael Irvin in the HOF! :lol:

http://www.redskins-blog.com/redskins/images/2007/08/06/michael_irvin.jpg

woodbuck27
04-19-2012, 05:49 AM
http://packerrats.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Scott Campbell http://packerrats.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?p=663002#post663002)

"I believe much of the NFL community has lost all it's respect for him as a man." * Scott Campbell

OK this shit here makes me laugh. You talking about that same community who's majority was probably also accustomed to getting their way about everything they want since they became pro athletes? Cmon man, this league has Michael Irvin in the HOF! :lol: ... Mad

I won't comment on Michael irvin and his HOF induction.

This post is directed at the esteemed member of Packerrats, *Scott Campbell..aaheeemm ... his post above.

I must assume that those people that will vote on Brett Favre's first ballot induction into the NFL HOF. Will be of a certain character and have a manner of common sence and decency that far exceeds your's SC.

Having taken that stand. Just what exactly is the point of your post Scott? Isn't it one of extremest proportion based in 'lower thinking' and disregard for ethics and decency?

Excuse me Scott. Why am I posting you in terms of manners and good conduct?

No to call a spade a spade.

Again..... Scott Campbell and 'you win the prize for this'...... YOUR OUT TO LUNCH..again.

and ......i expect that so often you'll demonstrate this to the forum and as far as I'm concerned that's your need Scott. You enjoy punishing yourself. We have two ways to go in life. Be nice or be NOT nice.

You have chosen the wrong highway man. That's sad.

As human beings it's not wise to ever lay judgement down on any person. Why? We all error in our lives.

As a Packer fan it utterly amazes me that any other Packer fan can claim their cognizant of all things Green Bay Packer and take the plunge to consistently demeaning the esteemed career of a future HOFer such as Brett Favre. To take such a stance is to simply lay judgement on oneself.

That's something that genuinely concerns me.

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 07:20 AM
OK this shit here makes me laugh. You talking about that same community who's majority was probably also accustomed to getting their way about everything they want since they became pro athletes? Cmon man, this league has Michael Irvin in the HOF! :lol:

Yeah.

I consider the fan base as an integral part of the NFL community. And I don't think the NFL community has much respect for Michael Irvin as a man either. He's in the HOF, but he'll still always be that "crackhead". Just like Favre will always be the "creepy perv".

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 07:23 AM
I have both of you on IGNORE.

And how's that working out for ya? :lol:

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 07:37 AM
As human beings it's not wise to ever lay judgement down on any person.

And I think your disease addled bi polar geriatric brain doesn't even realize that you're just as judgmental as anyone here. :lol:

ThunderDan
04-19-2012, 08:37 AM

Yeah, I really don't get the whole Michael Irvin thing. Not sure why he is on TV anyway. He is just loud and animated which appartently is what the networks are going for.

You can absolutely hate Favre the person off the field and still respect what he did on the field. He is a first ballot HOFer. He is also a penis snapping, e-mail sending idiot.

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 08:40 AM
You can absolutely hate Favre the person off the field and still respect what he did on the field. He is a first ballot HOFer. He is also a penis snapping, e-mail sending idiot.

Well said.

You know Favre has a poor public perception when people are implying that he's not so bad in comparison to Michael Irvin.

woodbuck27
04-19-2012, 09:05 AM
hate:

René Descartes viewed hate as an awareness that something is bad combined with an urge to withdraw from it. Baruch Spinoza defined hate as a type of sorrow that is due to an external cause. Aristotle viewed hate as a desire for the annihilation of an object that is incurable by time. ((Hatred is sorrow with the accompanying idea of an external cause. (When something, or someone, gives us sorrow, we feel hatred towards that thing or person." Sources available on the Internet

hate monger:

n. One who incites others to hatred or prejudice.

hatemongering:

n. the act or practice of stirring up hatred or enmity

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 09:17 AM
Practical use:

People grew tired of Woody's constant hatemongering towards Ted.

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 09:27 AM
I have both of you on IGNORE.

And that's quite a remarkable display of self control, Woodrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ZeNZtvACI

Gunakor
04-19-2012, 10:45 AM
hate:

René Descartes viewed hate as an awareness that something is bad combined with an urge to withdraw from it. Baruch Spinoza defined hate as a type of sorrow that is due to an external cause. Aristotle viewed hate as a desire for the annihilation of an object that is incurable by time. ((Hatred is sorrow with the accompanying idea of an external cause. (When something, or someone, gives us sorrow, we feel hatred towards that thing or person." Sources available on the Internet

hate monger:

n. One who incites others to hatred or prejudice.

hatemongering:

n. the act or practice of stirring up hatred or enmity

"What the fuck you complaining about, what the fuck you think a hater's job is? To hate, so let them motherfuckers do their goddamn job!"

- Katt Williams, Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1

Speaking of hate, I hate the motherfucker that revived this stale ass thread. How long does this team oriented family man have to stay retired before we forget this thread still exists down in the cold dark cellar of PackerRats?

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 10:48 AM
I repped that post. :lol:

woodbuck27
04-19-2012, 12:53 PM

Speaking of hate, I hate the motherfucker that revived this stale ass thread. How long does this team oriented family man have to stay retired before we forget this thread still exists down in the cold dark cellar of PackerRats?

Your post.....Precious. LOL X alot !!!

woodbuck27
04-20-2012, 08:43 AM
And I think your disease addled bi polar geriatric brain doesn't even realize that you're just as judgmental as anyone here. :lol:

Scott Campbell.Your way out of line in this post.

Your worse then wrong.Your slanderous ,abusive and over the top cruisin ' for a serious action against yourself mister. I'm pissed off.

OK SC your off IGNORE.....imagine I'm posting your from 'the Meadow'. I must address your slander...your sicko abusive manners.

I've an issue with your sick ways. Any inference from you that I suffer a mentle illness is over the top out of line. Without a detraction of your nonsence .... you suffer your own fall.

I'm not mentally ill. I expect an apology.

I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This is totally uncalled for...unacceptable to the extreme.

I'm not a member here that would ever allow you or another to get away with such over the top indignance and I will NOT accept your ignoramce as any plea.

Before Packerrats I request your APOLOGY Scott Campbell.

I'm serious.

Pugger
04-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Madtown, I think it might be wise to lock this thread permanently.

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 08:55 AM

You really think I'm apologizing for having an opinion? Are you crazy?

KYPack
04-20-2012, 09:26 AM
Madtown, I think it might be wise to lock this thread permanently.

We have to wait for Bert's death to lock this baby down.

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 09:29 AM
We have to wait for Bert's death to lock this baby down.

I can't wait until 3 days after, when the Favre worshipers realize he ain't coming back.

This thread is to PackerRats what the Sistine Chapel is to the Catholics.

woodbuck27
04-20-2012, 09:51 AM
You really think I'm apologizing for having an opinion? Are you crazy?

OK Scott.

'Your' POISON.

Upnorth
04-20-2012, 09:56 AM
I can't wait until 3 days after, when the Favre worshipers realize he ain't coming back.

This thread is to PackerRats what the Sistine Chapel is to the Catholics.
This thread is more like an elephant crapping on a canvas and calling it art to Packerrats than the sistene chapel.

Zool
04-20-2012, 09:59 AM
OK Scott.

'Your' POISON.

You're

If you're going to be a raving lunatic, at least be grammatically correct about it.

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 10:04 AM
You're

If you're going to be a raving lunatic, at least be grammatically correct about it.

I'm off his pretend ignore, but you still might be on his pretend ignore. So I'll quote you so he can't pretend he didn't read it.

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 10:22 AM

I'm serious.

http://thinknice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/funny-moon-hedges.jpeg

mission
04-20-2012, 10:55 AM
http://thinknice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/funny-moon-hedges.jpeg

I actually picture woodbuck looking like that... jorts and all.

Deputy Nutz
04-20-2012, 11:31 AM
You're

I think it is grammatically correct, in Canada.

pbmax
04-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Ignore: its both a state of mind and a vBulletin feature.

mraynrand
04-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Why can't we all just get along, like a big, happy family?

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Scitech/North%20Korea%20Website.JPG

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Why can't we all just get along, like a big, happy family?

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Scitech/North%20Korea%20Website.JPG

Why is it always about those nutty aggressors in the North?

Smeefers
04-20-2012, 01:24 PM

Mwahaha

Smeefers
04-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Scott Campbell.Your way out of line in this post.

Your worse then wrong.Your slanderous ,abusive and over the top cruisin ' for a serious action against yourself mister. I'm pissed off.

OK SC your off IGNORE.....imagine I'm posting your from 'the Meadow'. I must address your slander...your sicko abusive manners.

I've an issue with your sick ways. Any inference from you that I suffer a mentle illness is over the top out of line. Without a detraction of your nonsence .... you suffer your own fall.

I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This is totally uncalled for...unacceptable to the extreme.

I'm not a member here that would ever allow you or another to get away with such over the top indignance and I will NOT accept your ignoramce as any plea.

I'm serious.

I'm sorry, I had off work today so I figured I had time to go back through the thread to read up on some history. First off, you guys are seriously fucked up. Like, all of you. This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top. How do you even talk to each other anymore? But that's besides the point. See, I like wood buck. I think he puts out some great reads and he's personally entertained me through this offseason with all his free agent reports. Unfortunately after this post, I couldn't get the smell of bullshit out of my nose and I knew there was nothing to be done but go back through this very thread and skim through it until Mr. Buck insulted someone, so I could root this 'you should apologize' crap right out.

Well, I found that Mr. Cambell and Mr. Buck have had an on going disagreements since at least 2008. It didn't take me very long to find Mr. Buck slandering someone. In fact, it was the very Mr. Cambell he was slandering. And wouldn't you know it, he was inferring that he had a mental illness. Afterwords, no where, did Mr. Cambell demand an apology. Because that would have been stupid. Just like this demand was. I'm cereal guys.

Oh, and sorry about the "you're all fucked up" thing up above, I didn't really mean it, but it was such a good piece of writing that I had to leave it in.

8-21-2008 Page 8

Scott your either senile or have a certain inability to discern TRUTH because of your own extreme views and opinions based in you quasi Ultra egomaniacial delutions.
I want Ted Thompson to hang around for awhile, so you and some others here will get a good fill of him. For the upteenth time SCOTT CAMPBELL.
Can YOU read poor man?
I don't hate Scott Campbell. I've discovered in my experience that usually those who accuse others of that ( or hatred) well know what hatred means in their own suffering and guilt. I wish you well with that Scott. Sincerely.
Scratching my head. Shaking my head. :D

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Well, I found that Mr. Cambell and Mr. Buck have had an on going disagreements since at least 2008.

I'm pretty sure our sublime dysfunction dates way back to 2005, going back to the JSO days. I think he hates me as much as he hates Ted.

Great post - I repped it!

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm sorry, I had off work today so I figured I had time to go back through the thread to read up on some history. First off, you guys are seriously fucked up. Like, all of you. This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top. How do you even talk to each other anymore? But that's besides the point.

If you liked the smell of placenta in this thread, you'd probably really enjoy "I Think I'm Pregnant" - another all time PackerRats classic.

mraynrand
04-20-2012, 03:10 PM
This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top.

I am concerned that you are familiar with all these odors

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 03:23 PM
But that's besides the point. See, I like wood buck. I think he puts out some great reads and he's personally entertained me through this offseason with all his free agent reports.

Let me be perfectly clear, I don't like Woody - I love Woody! He's frigg'n hilarious!

Yeah, his football takes can be ok. And if you don't know how to configure Google Reader, I suppose it would be handy having all those PFT links posted. But those things are not what make Woody so special.

I defy ANYONE to find crazy old man rants anywhere else on the internet like his. Think about that. You didn't just spend your day off work looking up old football articles. You just spent your day off work looking up crazy old man rants from possibly the most extensive archive of crazy old man rants on the entire interweb - right here at PackerRats. Why? Because EVERYBODY loves crazy old man rants!

Q: How many other Packer sites can boast of such an extensive collection of crazy old man rants?

A: NONE!

Humbly, my role here is quite simple - though utterly essential. I am but a mere catalyst to a marvelous and explosive chemical reaction. And I think the prolific results speak for themselves.

Smidgeon
04-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Let me be perfectly clear, I don't like Woody - I love Woody! He's frigg'n hilarious!

Yeah, his football takes can be ok. And if you don't know how to configure Google Reader, I suppose it would be handy having all those PFT links posted. But those things are not what make Woody so special.

I defy ANYONE to find crazy old man rants anywhere else on the internet like his. Think about that. You didn't just spend your day off work looking up old football articles. You just spent your day off work looking up crazy old man rants from possibly the most extensive archive of crazy old man rants on the entire interweb - right here at PackerRats. Why? Because EVERYBODY loves crazy old man rants!

Q: How many other Packer sites can boast of such an extensive collection of crazy old man rants?

A: NONE!

Humbly, my role here is quite simple - though utterly essential. I am but a mere catalyst to a marvelous and explosive chemical reaction. And I think the prolific results speak for themselves.

Thusly repped.

woodbuck27
04-20-2012, 05:02 PM
I forgot .The word aplogize. It's never relevant at Packerrats.

Ohh your boy wonderful...the fella with that constantly 'hot neck'...the fella with the name right out of some far far away....post caveman barbaric pagan time. Help him to learn to spell POISON.

Here try it slowly:

poison ... Ph ph phh oooiiiiii sssss in. .... P O I S O N.... poison.

Scott your one of the most genuinely ecccentric people I've ever met. So you'll appreciate this post. By the way Scott

a) I don't hate Ted Thompson.

b) I'm not in any way,shape ,manner or form...mentally ill. Take your opinion on that and shove it. THANKS.

c) I DO NOT hate YOU Scott. I'm weird; I don't hate anyone.

If anyone here reads my posts like the one Smeefers posts that I wrote sometime in what...2008. Yikes that man is patient and had some time on his hands. If that person can read with any sense for openmindedness he/she will see there is zero hatred in that post of 2008. How come people confuse genuine love and concrn for hatred? That's amazing to me. There is 'NO hate'. There is NO slander. In that post. I do not infer that your mentally ill in that post. I know what you are. I've always been concerned 'for that'. Genuinlely concerned.

Are our cultures so different in terms of understanding the English language?

Funny how we get mentle pictures of people we've never met. For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour. I have color in my cheeks and I'm fit. Right now... I ....ahuuuugggghh....... feel .....slee...eee...eee....eep....y.

In 'real time' ohh dear I'mmmmmmm goooooiiiiiinnng tooooo sllllleeeep agiiiinnn.

Dreaming...inagining that... I might 'genuinely' enjoy you Scott.

What's this.... a crowd?.... what?..... bands.....a parade........Great !!

Is that ....is it ...is that ......well, heaven forbid...that's you Scott. It can't be. Yes it is...my lucky day.

Ohh dear...so many people.....If I didn't have to fight through such crowds just to get an autograph. Scott Campbell at long last. I'm sooooo excited !!

Maybe it would be .....yes! It's so easy to see you. There .... 'of course' .....a parade. Your parade Scott.

'Your wives' .... well..... some of them support and carry you on their shoulders? Ohh sure... as i imagined it... your clearly visable in the parade. You held high on your perch seat supported on the shoulders of four wives. While, is it .......just three more? ... wives!?

They advance ahead of you. Tossing rose pedals to mark your way. The gaggle of your children frolicking along behind 'the ride'. Kids..tossing lolipops into the estatic crowd. Maybe..... it... will be easy to see you. Your wives 'BIG STRONG WOMEN', carry you on their shoulders? You sitting back and waving arrogantly while fighting back sustained yawns of boredom for all the excessives planned for you.

Yup I see it now.

You Scott...tossing kiss's to the ever gathering throng of 'other'..... Favre haters', as you approach the hockey rink to speak to and preside over 'the Favre Hate' Convention. I see the rouge on your cheeks, the sweat on your brow; you sitting cross legged, your pot belly extending over the side of your ride. One child rapidly fanning you. So many out just to get a mere glimpse of you.

To be able to say....Scott Campbell...been there ...done that.

Your man servants along to ensure all the horseshit is collected and stored for whatever use you might have of it in the future. It's certainly your custom to hang onto anything that's really corrupt. You never know when you can use it to stink up 'the joint'.

You have such a fine collection.

No whoa ..WHOAH...WOW! WOW !!....... I just awoke from that bad dream.

I need some ice cream.

Chants of Scott Scott Scott. You all puckered with pride.

Fritz
04-20-2012, 05:18 PM
"For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour."

Woody, we know that. We think maybe you look more like the old guy in the jean shorts (thus, "jorts"). Personally, this is kinda what I picture when I think of you, Edwin:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzE-3etRqUUmlZi6b3L_UpMaq8K8h-vCHzaP9avIjqyMys8oMzM2dZFXxVYQ

But maybe with a shirt that's not as nice. I'm thinking more like red flannel. Do you button the top button? I'm thinking yes.

woodbuck27
04-20-2012, 05:20 PM
"For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour."

Woody, we know that. We think maybe you look more like the old guy in the jean shorts (thus, "jorts"). Personally, this is kinda what I picture when I think of you, Edwin:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzE-3etRqUUmlZi6b3L_UpMaq8K8h-vCHzaP9avIjqyMys8oMzM2dZFXxVYQ

But maybe with a shirt that's not as nice. I'm thinking more like red flannel. Do you button the top button? I'm thinking yes.

hahahahahahahahaha

My walking sticks ...not so fancy. Ohh and I'm Irish not Swiss. Orange NOT green.

Dress. I wear a lot of hoodies. I'm a big admirer of Bill Bilichick. No 'just shittin' yaa' that's not the TRUTH on BB.

Just last week I got so excited about the possibility of TT drafting Shea McClellin that I purchased a Boise State University Hoodie. I'm a casual sorta fella but I dress up really nice.

mraynrand
04-20-2012, 05:30 PM
http://v2vblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/thomastankcrash.jpg

Ohh your boy wonderful...the fella with that constantly 'hot neck'...the fella with the name right out of some far far away....post caveman barbaric pagan time. Help him to learn to spell POISON.

Here try it slowly:

Scott your one of the most genuinely ecccentric people I've ever met. So you'll appreciate this post. By the way Scott

b) I'm not in any way,shape ,manner or form...mentally ill. Take your opinion on that and shove it. THANKS.

If anyone here reads my posts like the one Smeefers posts that I wrote sometime in what...2008. Yikes that man is patient and had some time on his hands. If that person can read with any sense for openmindedness he/she will see there is zero hatred in that post of 2008. How come people confuse genuine love and concrn for hatred? That's amazing to me. There is 'NO hate'. There is NO slander. In that post. I do not infer that your mentally ill in that post. I know what you are. I've always been concerned 'for that'. Genuinlely concerned.

Funny how we get mentle pictures of people we've never met. For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour. I have color in my cheeks and I'm fit. Right noe I ....ahuuuugggghh....... feel .....slee...eee...eee....eep....y.

In 'real time' ohh dear I'mmmmmmm goooooiiiiiinnng tooooo sllllleeeep agiiiinnn.

Is that ....is it ...is that ......well, heaven forbid...that's you Scott. It can't be. Yes it is...my lucky day.

Ohh dear...so many people.....If I didn't have to fight through such crowds just to get an autograph. Scott Campbell at long last. I'm sooooo excited !!

Maybe it would be .....yes! It's so easy to see you. There .... 'of course' .....a parade. Your parade Scott.

'Your wives' .... well..... some of them support and carry you on their shoulders? Ohh sure... as i imagined it... your clearly visable in the parade. You held high on your perch seat supported on the shoulders of four wives. While, is it .......just three more? ... wives!?

They advance ahead of you. Tossing rose pedals to mark your way. The gaggle of your children frolicking along behind 'the ride'. Kids..tossing lolipops into the estatic crowd. Maybe..... it... will be easy to see you. Your wives 'BIG STRONG WOMEN', carry you on their shoulders? You sitting back and waving arrogantly while fighting back sustained yawns of boredom for all the excessives planned for you.

Yup I see it now.

You Scott...tossing kiss's to the ever gathering throng of 'other'..... Favre haters', as you approach the hockey rink to speak to and preside over 'the Favre Hate' Convention. I see the rouge on your cheeks, the sweat on your brow; you sitting cross legged, your pot belly extending over the side of your ride. One child rapidly fanning you. So many out just to get a mere glimpse of you.

Your man servants along to ensure all the horseshit is collected and stored for whatever use you might have of it in the future. It's certainly your custom to hang onto anything that's really corrupt. You never know when you can use it to stink up 'the joint'.

I need some ice cream.

Upnorth
04-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Two thoughts on the recent developments above. 1.Smeffers has the soul of a poet. 2. I can't get Alice Coopers 'Poision' out of my head now.

woodbuck27
04-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Two thoughts on the recent developments above. 1.Smeffers has the soul of a poet. 2. I can't get Alice Coopers 'Poision' out of my head now.

Purge it with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kh555NjxnU

Didn't work? Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkoyTCuZqlo

woodbuck27
04-20-2012, 05:54 PM
http://v2vblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/thomastankcrash.jpg

Hey !!! When has this thread ever been on 'the rails'?

Really M...really!?

Scott Campbell
04-20-2012, 07:14 PM

Your crazy old guy looks more disheveled than my crazy old guy. Well done!

Upnorth
04-20-2012, 09:09 PM
I think it is grammatically correct, in Canada.

It really depends on how he means to use 'your'. Using 'your' would be like, "Scott, please don't forget to drink your poison". However if he ment it as "Scott, you are the poison of all that is good and holy in this world" then his use of your was incorrect. I hope this helps, eh.

P.S. my use of holy in the above example was ment in a psuedo religious sense (as in 'Man i like Joemailman's new religious avatar', not in a your shirt has holes in it sense.

Cheesehead Craig
04-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Purge it with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kh555NjxnU

Didn't work? Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkoyTCuZqlo

If we're going the Posion song route, this is better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6blgjF6UkU

Or if we're going with the band Poison, this will do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCChxBSRo1Y&ob=av2e

RashanGary
04-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Smeefers has now been involved in, or at least commented on, a regular packerrat drama.

Congratulations, Smeefers! You have completed your initiation. You are now an official member of this fucked up group of retards.

Guiness
04-21-2012, 12:19 AM
If we're going the Posion song route, this is better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6blgjF6UkU

Or if we're going with the band Poison, this will do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCChxBSRo1Y&ob=av2e

I can spot a 'Rock of Love' fan from a mile off. And you sir, are one!

woodbuck27
04-21-2012, 12:41 AM
It really depends on how he means to use 'your'. Using 'your' would be like, "Scott, please don't forget to drink your poison". However if he ment it as "Scott, you are the poison of all that is good and holy in this world" then his use of your was incorrect. I hope this helps, eh.

P.S. my use of holy in the above example was ment in a psuedo religious sense (as in 'Man i like Joemailman's new religious avatar', not in a your shirt has holes in it sense.

OK ...let's revisit the post:

http://packerrats.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Scott Campbell http://packerrats.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?p=663185#post663185)

"You really think I'm apologizing for having an opinion? Are you crazy?" S C

"OK Scott.

'Your' POISON. " woodbuck27

The lack of a mathematical definition for the term poison impedes a universal definition; so we'll keep it simple.

I used the word poison in this sense. Scott 'you' ...choose your own 'poison'. As in Scott 'your way' is 'possibly damaging' to you or... 'your poison'.

It 's like that term:

"You live by the sword .You die by the sword."

Allow me to elaborate;

Scott Campbell whomever (whatever) you are:

I've always been 'a MAN ...a Gentleman' preferring to offer a better way. I know life serves us better if we take 'the higher road'. I'm positive of that as 'aTRUTH'. So having established 'my way'.

In the course of knowing you as 'Scott Campbell' for the six years I've associated with you on Packer Forums. It's my most honest and kindest observation to make this remark:

You remind me alot of 'a puppy'. Following whomever will pay it attention..... everywhere. Arn't you happy everyone with any decency likes or loves puppies.

Then there's the flip side of you Scott Campbell:

There's 'some punk ass nasty' going on there. You've got this insideous dirty side of you that I'm well aware of. Thus prudence dictates that I never kiss your hand.

woodbuck27
04-21-2012, 03:22 AM
This thread is more like an elephant crapping on a canvas and calling it art to Packerrats than the sistene chapel.

In the context of biology, poisons are substances that cause disturbances to organisms,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Hazard_T.svg/220px-Hazard_T.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hazard_T.svg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.19/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hazard_T.svg)

The skull and crossbones has long been a standard symbol for poison.

Scott Campbell
04-21-2012, 07:59 AM
OK ...let's revisit the post:

http://packerrats.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Scott Campbell http://packerrats.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?p=663185#post663185)

"You really think I'm apologizing for having an opinion? Are you crazy?" S C

"OK Scott.

'Your' POISON. " woodbuck27

The lack of a mathematical definition for the term poison impedes a universal definition; so we'll keep it simple.

I used the word poison in this sense. Scott 'you' ...choose your own 'poison'. As in Scott 'your way' is 'possibly damaging' to you or... 'your poison'.

It 's like that term:

"You live by the sword .You die by the sword."

Allow me to elaborate;

Scott Campbell whomever (whatever) you are:

I've always been 'a MAN ...a Gentleman' preferring to offer a better way. I know life serves us better if we take 'the higher road'. I'm positive of that as 'aTRUTH'. So having established 'my way'.

In the course of knowing you as 'Scott Campbell' for the six years I've associated with you on Packer Forums. It's my most honest and kindest observation to make this remark:

You remind me alot of 'a puppy'. Following whomever will pay it attention..... everywhere. Arn't you happy everyone with any decency likes or loves puppies.

Then there's the flip side of you Scott Campbell:

There's 'some punk ass nasty' going on there. You've got this insideous dirty side of you that I'm well aware of. Thus prudence dictates that I never kiss your hand.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7400000/Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons-7414384-265-199.gif

George Cumby
04-21-2012, 08:40 AM
JFC, who has enough discretionary time to actually read Woody's posts?

Scott Campbell
04-21-2012, 09:10 AM
JFC, who has enough discretionary time to actually read Woody's posts?

Woody teaches us to become better human beings.

So, if you're in need of being taught how to become a better human being (by a demented old circus monkey), then he's required reading.

MadtownPacker
04-21-2012, 02:23 PM
So it appears this thread is going to fall to the Romper Room?

mraynrand
04-21-2012, 02:34 PM
So it appears this thread is going to fall to the Romper Room?

nah, at least when there is actual Favre news, people pretty much put it here. If you put this in the RR, someone will just make a new thread. they might in any case.....

When all else fails, consult the rule book.

Deputy Nutz
04-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Smeefers has now been involved in, or at least commented on, a regular packerrat drama.

Congratulations, Smeefers! You have completed your initiation. You are now an official member of this fucked up group of retards.

I find this post on the right side of awesome. I haven't agreed with JH for quite a while, but man when he is right he is right. Nothing personal to Smeefer. JH I don't dislike you nearly as much as I did a couple of years ago. You are alright in my book.

MadtownPacker
04-21-2012, 04:57 PM
nah, at least when there is actual Favre news, people pretty much put it here. If you put this in the RR, someone will just make a new thread. they might in any case.....

When all else fails, consult the rule book.Agreed, really the only reason it still stands.

I think the rule book might require this longtime thread to post a dramatic farewell thread. Maybe you can provide some pointers.

MadtownPacker
04-21-2012, 04:57 PM
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7400000/Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons-7414384-265-199.gif
See this shit is actually funny. The circus monkey talk not so much.

MadtownPacker
04-21-2012, 04:58 PM

Sad but true. Where have you been you fucking jew?

woodbuck27
04-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Woody teaches us to become better human beings.

So, if you're in need of being taught how to become a better human being (by a demented old circus monkey), then he's required reading.

and .....so my point is made right there Scott.

You call me out as being bi-polar and if there is any member of Packerrats more inclined towords anything resembling ' a mood disorder' you may be a candidate. Anyone with half a brains worth of accurate observation would feel your 'chicken shit ways' ...your psychological ploys to set a poster up.

I'm just wondering if 'your * movement' does us any real good? Then again it's pointless to care. You'll always be destructive towords others and thus yourself.

the word 'movement' may be substituted with (blank) ?

Scott I feel so sorry for you. I mean that. That's not condensation that's genuine compassion for your lost life. So 'Good Luck' with Scott Campbell whomever you are.

I'm Edwin Wood. I'm content with Edwin Wood and I know you cannot harm me.

Brett Favre is my all time Green Bay Packer HERO. I'm very content being fortunate enough as Green Bay Packer fan to write that.

mraynrand
04-21-2012, 05:17 PM
I think the rule book might require this longtime thread to post a dramatic farewell thread. Maybe you can provide some pointers.

addiction is a terrible thing.

Mraynrand before and after Packerrats:
http://www.sharethecure.org/faces%20of%20meth%20%AC%202005%20m36%20(2).jpg

Deputy Nutz
04-21-2012, 05:47 PM
At least you cleaned up that stache

HowardRoark
04-21-2012, 09:07 PM

Here try it slowly:

Funny how we get mentle pictures of people we've never met. For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour. I have color in my cheeks and I'm fit. Right now... I ....ahuuuugggghh....... feel .....slee...eee...eee....eep....y.

Yup I see it now.

I need some ice cream.

Would it kill you to only post in Haiku for awhile?

Scott Campbell
04-21-2012, 09:47 PM
You call me out as being bi-polar ............

Pffft.

Like I'm the only one.........:lol:

Upnorth
04-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Last page a great healing seemed to be in the air, however the inner evil of the Favre thread has struck again. I will consult the book of scrolls to determine how to thwart this evil once and for all.

Pugger
04-22-2012, 07:39 AM
The best way to stop this nonsense is to lock this and future Favre threads for a while.

woodbuck27
04-22-2012, 08:02 AM
Last page a great healing seemed to be in the air, however the inner evil of the Favre thread has struck again. I will consult the book of scrolls to determine how to thwart this evil once and for all.

This thread has every deposit of the worst offering of certain members that maul their ways through Packerrats.

This thread documents the sentiments of once valued members that 'just can't be bothered' showing up here anymore because of the oppression they must face just to be decent people. Just to exercise a certain democratic right to have a hero and remain loyal to that hero in the face of members here that chose hatred and slander as their shield of dishonor as their 'only weak means' to exercise their corrupt senseless angry ways.

Go back and take a closer look.You'll see member names that aren't here anymore or seldom post here. Where are these former members? What did they all have in common?:

gex
gforce
packinpatland
FavreChild
boiga
th87
prsnfoto
Packers4Ever
the Gunshooter
motife
imscott72
Pacopete4
packerbacker1234
Rastak
There are many others.

Where's the founder of this thread...MOBB DEEP?

Ask yourself what don't we see certain prominanant posters here at Packerrats so much? Members like LEWCWA, GBRulz and GrnBay007 (she has a life I realize that is a factor too). How come we don't see BallHawk and PackerinMaryland (mabe I didn't get that handle perfectly) ..it goes onj and on.

We have lost so many good people our cco-members and Packer fans.This sucks !

How do we ensure this STOPS. At least slow down the bleeding??

Lunatic Fringe !!

How do we stop one side of 'the Lunatic Fringe'. Have you (anyone of you) read that term here anytime /anywhere on any thread? Do you know who it's creator is?

I would be the firast person to support 'healthy debate' and personally I know that if anyone goes into debate with me they better have their shit together as I'm no throwover. I'm also within all reason and by far or most times polite and reasonable in my style of supporting my arguments. I do NOT swear or curse. I try so hard not to name call.I don't take dirty digs nor outright slander or slam another poster here.

Right now I'm ready to take on anyone about why we lose members and fail to attract new blood.

I believe it's 'this Lunatic Fringe' that is the center of the problem.

woodbuck27
04-22-2012, 08:05 AM
The best way to stop this nonsense is to lock this and future Favre threads for a while.

Locking this thread is like sweeping the worst dirt under the carpet.

The dirt has to be seen. The dirt has to be acknowledged exactly as such. The dirt has to be cleaned up. The reason for the dirt has to be removed if it continues.

It's time to get back to common sense and decency in our posting styles. Attacking a post is domocratic but attacking the poster has to STOP.

Pugger? Why did former prominant member MOBB DEEP create this thread? Were his intentions honourable? Were his wishes respected by 'the Lunatic Fringe' ?

Writing deadly malicious CRAP about another poster is plainly a disregard for that posters decent expectation of rights.

Do I need to persude the membership of what is common sense?

Pugger your a member of Packerrats that is concerned and I have a hearty respect for your concerns. I support those concerns and your style of posting and concerns for Packerrats. You don't attack others here. You don't lower yourself to name calling and use distinctly maliscious tactics to hurt fellow members. Pugger...it seems to me that you demonstrate 'your decency' as a valued and decent member of Packerrats.

It flys in the face of decency as proper forum edicate 'to name call'! Some posters here ignore that decency; but it goes way over the top beyond that. Certain members here go way beyond insult when they define another as 'crazy old man..or mentally ill' because that poster defends a position and resort to such without any basis of qualification or TRUTH in knowledge of that poster.

Is that acceptable? If you were called CRAZY or 'mentaly ill'? How would that affect you? Would that be acceptable to you? Then be honest. Look at the contribution these same posters make to the football discussion. Why are these posters here? what is their primary interest in Packerrats?

Is it football?

After you ask yourself those questions can you accept such vile behaviour in your Green Bay Packer Home?

I believe your a reasonable person. I request that you be reasonable in this issue.

Help to solve the problem pugger. Please don't make recommendation to sweep it under the rug.

Thank You. (-:

Scott Campbell
04-22-2012, 08:19 AM
This thread has every deposit of the worst offering of certain members that maul their ways through Packerrats.

This thread documents the sentiments of once valued members that 'just can't be bothered' showing up here anymore because of the oppression they must face just to be decent people. Just to exercise a certain democratic right to have a hero and remain loyal to that hero in the face of members here that chose hatred and slander as their shield of dishonor as their 'only weak means' to exercise their corrupt senseless angry ways.

Go back and take a closer look.You'll see member names that aren't here anymore or seldom post here. Where are these former members? What did they all have in common?:

gex
gforce
packinpatland
FavreChild
boiga
th87
prsnfoto
Packers4Ever
the Gunshooter
motife
imscott72
Pacopete4
packerbacker1234
Rastak
There are many others.

Ask yourself what don't we see certain prominanant posters here at Packerrats so much? Members like LEWCWA, GBRulz and GrnBay007 (she has a life I realize that is a factor too). How come we don't see BallHawk and PackerinMaryland (mabe I didn't get that handle perfectly) ..it goes onj and on.

Lunatic Fringe !!

How do we stop one side of 'the Lunatic Fringe'. Have you (anyone of you) read that term here anytime /anywhere on any thread? Do you know who it's creator is?

I would be the firast person to support 'healthy debate' and personally I know that if anyone goes into debate with me they better have their shit together as I'm no throwover. I'm also within all reason and by far or most times polite and reasonable in my style of supporting my arguments. I do NOT swear or curse. I try so hard not to name call.I don't take dirty digs nor outright slander or slam another poster here.

Right now I'm ready to take on anyone about why we lose members and fail to attract new blood.

http://librarianinblack.net/librarianinblack/wp-content/uploads/TypePadFiles/ransom.jpg

Scott Campbell
04-22-2012, 08:36 AM

I'd entertain a discussion, but Woody says this is an issue for the men folk.

woodbuck27
04-22-2012, 08:50 AM
http://librarianinblack.net/librarianinblack/wp-content/uploads/TypePadFiles/ransom.jpg

Scott .Your seriouisly personally challenged.

You have created your OWN..Lunatic Fringe. A 'one man ' sideshow. How does that make your blood pump?

I certainly question...your heart....your arsenal of nonsence. Weak.

Your 'whipping boy' removed from 'your whipping post', Scott Campbell. bye bye.

MadtownPacker
04-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Maybe youre right about Woody but you are making Woody right about you.

Let's get this thread back on track. This personal battle can resume in the RR or GC if needed.

MadtownPacker
04-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Kinda being closed minded IMO. Favre is going to be brought up regardless. Best we try to centralize it until people can discuss it without going after each other (not anytime soon).

Iron Mike
04-22-2012, 11:12 AM
I'll be happy to bring the thread back on track:

http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=0UUeqvquXZI

Deputy Nutz
04-22-2012, 11:44 AM

gex
gforce
packinpatland
FavreChild
boiga
th87
prsnfoto
Packers4Ever
the Gunshooter
motife
imscott72
Pacopete4
packerbacker1234
Rastak
There are many others.

Lunatic Fringe !!

A lot of those people left for other reasons than Favre, hell Pacospete got his ass thrown out of here. The whole Favre saga was a terrible time, I hate Packer fan because of it, but that is why we heal, or scar, either one works. I won't blame the summer of Favre on why all of these people left, some but certainly not all.

woodbuck27
04-22-2012, 05:19 PM
A lot of those people left for other reasons than Favre, hell Pacospete got his ass thrown out of here. The whole Favre saga was a terrible time, I hate Packer fan because of it, but that is why we heal, or scar, either one works. I won't blame the summer of Favre on why all of these people left, some but certainly not all.

Fair enough but all of those members had one thing in common:

No hatred for Brett Favre. In fact quite the opposite. They all respetced his time in Green Bay as OUR QB just as you and I did Deputy Nutz.

It seems to me that that reaction is a healtier more sensable one than hate mongering and slamming a certain HOFer that made his name as a Green Bay Packer.

A man as admired as not just 'a Green Bay Packer GREAT but for many seasons 'the Poster Boy'... the great Icon of the NFL.

The 'only' 3-Time consecutive season NFL MVP and the owner of the longest consecutive games started streak 'all time all players' excluding kickers.

pbmax
04-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Would it kill you to only post in Haiku for awhile?

I think I forgot to include you in the PM Howard. If you read every eighth line, it IS in haiku format and is perfectly understandable.

Or you can go long form and start reading it as soon as the the first song of Dark Side of the Moon begins to play.

pbmax
04-22-2012, 05:48 PM

And the most valued posters in the list left mainly due to the amount of sniping over Favre, not from one side or the other. And Rastak had come back and had a different disagreement entirely.

mraynrand
04-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Fair enough but all of those members had one thing in common:

No hatred for Brett Favre. In fact quite the opposite. They all respetced his time in Green Bay as OUR QB just as you and I did Deputy Nutz.

It seems to me that that reaction is a healtier more sensable one than hate mongering and slamming a certain HOFer that made his name as a Green Bay Packer.

A man as admired as not just 'a Green Bay Packer GREAT but for many seasons 'the Poster Boy'... the great Icon of the NFL.

The 'only' 3-Time consecutive season NFL MVP and the owner of the longest consecutive games started streak 'all time all players' excluding kickers.

Reheating Corned Beef Hash? I am planning on freezing a large batch of Corned Beef Hash in containers and am wondering the following -
1. How do I reheat?
2. Do I need to leave it to thaw or can I cook it from frozen?
3. How long will it last in the freezer?

Can you recommend other meals to make in advance and freeze? Can the same be done for Chilli and Bolognese and if so the same questions apply as above? How long can it stay in the freezer for?

Best Answer:

It will last a couple of months in the freezer. You will need to thaw it before reheating it so freeze it in a container that is the size that you will serve. After thawing, you can fry it in a little oil just to heat through. You can also reheat in a microwave or oven but it might be a bit soggy. Try it both ways and see what you prefer. You can freeze tons of things and yes, chili and any red pasta sauce freezes well. Just thaw first. Pasta sauce and chili, once thawed, should be reheated on low in a regular saucepan.

*SIGH*

Scott Campbell
04-22-2012, 06:58 PM

I think you missed a lil sumthin.

Pugger
04-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Locking this thread is like sweeping the worst dirt under the carpet.

The dirt has to be seen. The dirt has to be acknowledged exactly as such. The dirt has to be cleaned up. The reason for the dirt has to be removed if it continues.

It's time to get back to common sense and decency in our posting styles. Attacking a post is domocratic but attacking the poster has to STOP.

Pugger? Why did former prominant member MOBB DEEP create this thread? Were his intentions honourable? Were his wishes respected by 'the Lunatic Fringe' ?

Writing deadly malicious CRAP about another poster is plainly a disregard for that posters decent expectation of rights.

Do I need to persude the membership of what is common sense?

Pugger your a member of Packerrats that is concerned and I have a hearty respect for your concerns. I support those concerns and your style of posting and concerns for Packerrats. You don't attack others here. You don't lower yourself to name calling and use distinctly maliscious tactics to hurt fellow members. Pugger...it seems to me that you demonstrate 'your decency' as a valued and decent member of Packerrats.

It flys in the face of decency as proper forum edicate 'to name call'! Some posters here ignore that decency; but it goes way over the top beyond that. Certain members here go way beyond insult when they define another as 'crazy old man..or mentally ill' because that poster defends a position and resort to such without any basis of qualification or TRUTH in knowledge of that poster.

Is that acceptable? If you were called CRAZY or 'mentaly ill'? How would that affect you? Would that be acceptable to you? Then be honest. Look at the contribution these same posters make to the football discussion. Why are these posters here? what is their primary interest in Packerrats?

Is it football?

After you ask yourself those questions can you accept such vile behaviour in your Green Bay Packer Home?

I believe your a reasonable person. I request that you be reasonable in this issue.

Help to solve the problem pugger. Please don't make recommendation to sweep it under the rug.

Thank You. (-:

I just think it is silly and pointless to keep talking about a guy who hasn't worn a GB uniform in almost 5 years. All this bickering isn't doing any of us any good. There will always be a segment of Packer fans who still have soft spot for Favre. There are others who have no regard for him at all and then there are folks like me who are sick of the entire saga. I think it is finally time for Packer Nation put Favre in the history books and celebrate what we have NOW. We are witnessing something special that just doesn't happen in the NFL. Only one other time has a sure fire HOF QB been successfully replaced by another wonderful QB who might, in the end, be even better than his predecessor.

woodbuck27
04-22-2012, 11:26 PM

How about confronting it all with laughter:

HOW TO IDENTIFY WHERE A DRIVER IS FROM

1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK

3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: HOBOKEN, NEW JERSEY

4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: BOSTON, MASS.

5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun in lap: LOS ANGELES, California

6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: CINCINATTI,Ohio, but driving in SAN DIEGO, California

7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: SALT LAKE CITY,UTAH

8. One hand on 12 oz. Double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: AUSTIN. TEXAS

10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: MONTGOMERY,ALABAMA

11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible through windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA

NOT Marge Simpson:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0d/Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png/250px-Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png)

HowardRoark
04-22-2012, 11:46 PM
How about confronting it all with laughter:

HOW TO IDENTIFY WHERE A DRIVER IS FROM

1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK

3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: HOBOKEN, NEW JERSEY

4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: BOSTON, MASS.

5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun in lap: LOS ANGELES, California

6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: CINCINATTI,Ohio, but driving in SAN DIEGO, California

7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: SALT LAKE CITY,UTAH

8. One hand on 12 oz. Double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: AUSTIN. TEXAS

10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: MONTGOMERY,ALABAMA

11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible through windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA

NOT Marge Simpson:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0d/Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png/250px-Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png)

What does this have to do with Scott Campbell? Keep it on topic.

woodbuck27
04-23-2012, 12:39 AM
What does this have to do with Scott Campbell? Keep it on topic.

hahahahaha Really.

QUIZ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK7Iko-qIgs

Where is that fella from?

woodbuck27
04-23-2012, 01:52 AM
http://packerrats.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Scott Campbell http://packerrats.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?p=658827#post658827)
http://www.wewin.org/images/moose.gif

No Scott PLEASE don't go that far.... It's just ...... too much.

You've certainly got some very strange psychic needs Scott Campbell.

I'm praying for you.

mraynrand
04-23-2012, 08:46 AM
I just think it is silly and pointless to keep talking about a guy who hasn't worn a GB uniform in almost 5 years.

I agree

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Ahman_green.jpg/220px-Ahman_green.jpg

mraynrand
04-23-2012, 08:47 AM
You've certainly got some very strange psychic needs Scott Campbell..

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/photo/52/6123/Gary-Spivey-Psychic-Medium-Healer.jpg

woodbuck27
04-23-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm feeling dirty for allowing any man to cloud TRUTH for his obsessive and self indilgent needs.

Sometimes I let myself down. I let 'my blessed heart' get in the way of 'my blessed brain'. I'm human.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

I'll add to that quote:

Begin the sentence with the word 'An'.... and ....insert the word 'obsessive' before the word.... 'fanatic.

GO TED THOMPSON ! >>>>>> GO PACKERS !!

mraynrand
04-23-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm feeling dirty for allowing any man to cloud TRUTH for his obsessive and self indilgent needs.

Did someone mention my name?

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/favre-with-the-jets1.jpg

woodbuck27
04-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Did someone mention my name?

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/favre-with-the-jets1.jpg

Can't you see that pain in that MAN'S eyes?

HowardRoark
04-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Can't you see that pain in that MAN'S eyes?

It looks like he is checking out Jen's ass.

woodbuck27
04-23-2012, 09:42 AM
It looks like he is checking out Jen's ass.

If that's the case he's pondering the rejection.

Scott Campbell
04-23-2012, 09:46 AM
If that's the case he's pondering the rejection.

.............of Packer fans everywhere.

woodbuck27
04-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Scott Campbell....without 'any need' for a value added further assessment of that post 'as your on IGNORE' again.

You should realize the perversion associated with 'a stalkers' behaviour.

Uhh? Really Scott. Lay down man. Your taking a lickin' again. It's NOT healthy...it's downright masochistic.

I let you up ... off of the ground. You no longer need to scramble for the shelter of 'your rock'.

Have a great week. (-:

Scott Campbell
04-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Scott Campbell....without 'any need' for a value added further assessment of that post 'as your on IGNORE' again.

I'll very much miss our little fireside chats. :lol:

Zool
04-23-2012, 01:43 PM
I'll very much miss our little fireside chats. :lol:

One good turn.....

Bretsky
04-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Onward to 10G !! I say at 10G Mad permanantly ends this thread and it's placed in a special area called the Packerrats Hall of Fame !

MJZiggy
04-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Fame, or shame?

KYPack
04-24-2012, 08:44 AM
PR HOF?

Nah.

More like "Monster Island"

Zool
04-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Dr Moreau

Little Whiskey
04-24-2012, 10:44 AM
PR HOF?

Nah.

More like "Monster Island"

Call it "the meadow"

Upnorth
04-24-2012, 11:56 AM
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/photo/52/6123/Gary-Spivey-Psychic-Medium-Healer.jpg

I wish I had a tennis racket. Dude looks like a pooddle is sitting on his head!

woodbuck27
04-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Call it "the meadow"

This is just the seed of 'THE Meadow'. The Meadow is where some real nastiness would exist.

Scott Campbell
04-25-2012, 12:25 AM
The Meadow sounds more like a group home for mentally ill elderly Canadians.

woodbuck27
04-25-2012, 12:39 AM
Scott your pissing all over yourself again. It always gets 'just there' for you when your feeling frustrated.

Isn't it time to take 'a little break' Scott? I've observed you for six years and your something very scary. Something NOT good.

This obsession of yours certainly does you no good. Be careful.

GrnBay007
04-25-2012, 12:42 AM
Onward to 10G !! I say at 10G Mad permanantly ends this thread and it's placed in a special area called the Packerrats Hall of Fame !

I don't think the thread should be ended. If Woody and Scott weren't gaming here they would be doing it elsewhere....just the way things are. Unfortunate, but true.

woodbuck27
04-25-2012, 02:08 AM
I don't think the thread should be ended. If Woody and Scott weren't gaming here they would be doing it elsewhere....just the way things are. Unfortunate, but true.

hi 007. I'll be straight up here. I do NOT play games with Scott Campbell.

I had Scott Campbell 'on ignore' for months before this thread resurfaced. Unfortunately when he's reposted I have to read his slander,his dirty digs, his rotten maliscious attitude. He'll when cornered play it all off as 'just having fun'.

His exceesive abuse isn't fun.

Scott Campbell is a very disturbed poster here. That's all to obvious to me unfortunately. I'm the target of his need to abuse. Nobody abuses me without me defending myself as my moral and ethical rights dictate.

The closest place I have to defend myself is on this thread. When Scott stalks me on other threads I do my best to deflect his abuse. Asa matter of fact he's on IGNORE again. He just will never STOP.

Scott Campbell is SICK.

Unfotunately for SC he reveals 'that fact' far too often. His obsessive personality trumps anything that he could post here that is of merit to himself and for the good of Packerrats. He will never come to that conclusion and change. That deeply troubles me. It bothers me that any poster here could act as he does.

I'm positive that when the originator of this thread began it. He did so with the most honourable intentions. This was a place back then where Favre supporters could discuss Brett Favre. Confine all things Favre to 'one thread'. Certainly in a far different tone and fairness then Scott Campbell ever intended to let rest... intends to let rest. IMO Scott Campbel is maliscious in the most extreme sense of that word.

I cannot forever allow that posters maisciousness attack my personal dignity and abandon my integrity at the same time.

I am so sorry I have ever had to be taken to this task. It is what it is. I'm so sorry.

Look who jumps on this thread right away.

Gunakor
04-25-2012, 02:15 AM

I don't think this thread should be ended because of Woody and Scott. I think this thread should be ended because of Favre. I'll ask it again, how long does he have to stay retired before we retire his thread? When do WE hang 'em up?

mraynrand
04-25-2012, 07:17 AM
I think this thread should be ended because of Favre. I'll ask it again, how long does he have to stay retired before we retire his thread? When do WE hang 'em up?

Excellent point. You never hear 49er fans talk about Joe Montana or Steve Young anymore.

mraynrand
04-25-2012, 07:33 AM

I had Scott Campbell 'on ignore' for months before this thread resurfaced. Unfortunately when he's reposted I have to read his slander,his dirty digs, his rotten maliscious attitude. He'll when cornered play it all off as 'just having fun'.

Scott Campbell is a very disturbed poster here. That's all to obvious to me unfortunately. I'm the target of his need to abuse. Nobody abuses me without me defending myself as my moral and ethical rights dictate.

The closest place I have to defend myself is on this thread. When Scott stalks me on other threads I do my best to deflect his abuse. Asa matter of fact he's on IGNORE again. He just will never STOP.

Scott Campbell is SICK.

Unfotunately for SC he reveals 'that fact' far too often. His obsessive personality trumps anything that he could post here that is of merit to himself and for the good of Packerrats. He will never come to that conclusion and change. That deeply troubles me. It bothers me that any poster here could act as he does.

I'm positive that when the originator of this thread began it. He did so with the most honourable intentions. This was a place back then where Favre supporters could discuss Brett Favre. Confine all things Favre to 'one thread'. Certainly in a far different tone and fairness then Scott Campbell ever intended to let rest... intends to let rest. IMO Scott Campbel is maliscious in the most extreme sense of that word.

I cannot forever allow that posters maisciousness attack my personal dignity and abandon my integrity at the same time.

I am so sorry I have ever had to be taken to this task. It is what it is. I'm so sorry.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

HowardRoark
04-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Mr. Woodbuck, have you considered just ignoring him? Stop bringing him up and he may just leave you alone.

Ihttp://stickydoorknobs.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d0f2453ef0115711a0574970b-800wi

HowardRoark
04-25-2012, 07:43 AM
I hope you don't though, it's a nice diversion during the day reading you bicker.

Scott Campbell
04-25-2012, 08:05 AM

Scott Campbell is SICK.

Anyone remember the Bob Newhart game?

http://static3.depositphotos.com/1007373/239/i/450/dep_2392008-Whiskey-shot.jpg

Scott Campbell
04-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Mr. Woodbuck, have you considered just ignoring him? Stop bringing him up and he may just leave you alone.

Ihttp://stickydoorknobs.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d0f2453ef0115711a0574970b-800wi

http://melindabrody.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/eddie-haskell1.jpg

Zool
04-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Excellent point. You never hear 49er fans talk about Joe Montana or Steve Young anymore.

They've gone through some pretty lean years since then QB-wise. I bet the look back and swoon.

Smeefers
04-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Hell, I look back and swoon. Those were some magic days of football.

Upnorth
04-25-2012, 10:03 AM

Just like the phins and Marino, long forgotten and never heard from again.

I for one am looking forward to this thread lighting up when BF is put into the packers hall. Look out!

Scott Campbell
04-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Just like the phins and Marino, long forgotten and never heard from again.

I for one am looking forward to this thread lighting up when BF is put into the packers hall. Look out!

Can I interest you in a limited edition Bert Favre #4 urinal puck to commemorate the occasion.

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/41d3e90314f6011c2b62e1136c27f3aa.jpg

Upnorth
04-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Can I interest you in a limited edition Bert Favre #4 urinal puck to commemorate the occasion.

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/41d3e90314f6011c2b62e1136c27f3aa.jpg

Does it come with the toilet paper as well? If so how much for a crate???

Scott Campbell
04-25-2012, 10:22 AM

I really underestimated the popularity of those, and I'm down to my last half roll. Viking fans started hoarding them after that pick to Tracy Porter.

But Chilly might still have some.

Scott Campbell
04-26-2012, 01:08 PM
We haven't had a caption contest in a while. Who wants to go first?

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/271/38/gregorydean/gregorydean1003/gregorydean100300006/6534589-little-girl-with-cell-phone.jpg

woodbuck27
04-26-2012, 05:14 PM

Ohh C A N A D A !!

Take a negative and massage it into your positive.

Sometimes this thread gets over the top to Warrior status. Someone's got to 'tap out'?!

Scott Campbell
04-26-2012, 06:00 PM
http://img2.imagesbn.com/images/103230000/103232695.jpg

imscott72
04-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Will this thread ever die? :)

Smeefers
05-03-2012, 11:08 AM
So. Have you guys heard that Bert's gonna have to get up on the stand and defend his penis? I do not think this is going to trial, dudes gonna pay out.

Discuss.
:drma:

Deputy Nutz
05-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Favre isn't the one being sued, the Jets are. These sluts are claiming that they got canned because they didn't jump at the chance to have a threesome with Favre.

Fritz
05-03-2012, 11:26 AM
If they were sluts, wouldn't they by definition have jumped at the chance?

mraynrand
05-03-2012, 11:27 AM
So. Have you guys heard that Bert's gonna have to get up on the stand and defend his penis?

I heard the lawsuit will be dismissed due to insufficient evidence.

woodbuck27
05-03-2012, 11:36 AM

Ohh no. Another argument.....and your astuteness 'in this area of expertise' cannot be challenged.

but.... Wait a second. I've never know any woman to be deemed as such. That crap just doesn't pass in Canada, last time I checked. Up here a woman wants to be referred to 'as a woman'.

Scott Campbell
05-03-2012, 11:43 AM

Remember, some big boobed hoes have morals and souls believe it or not.

MJZiggy
05-03-2012, 05:28 PM

:lol: At least one of us got that.

mraynrand
05-03-2012, 05:43 PM
:lol: At least one of us got that.

I hope it wasn't you!

Scott Campbell
05-03-2012, 06:00 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2010/10/500x_screen_shot_2010-10-12_at_11.05.02_am.jpg

Upnorth
05-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Ohh no. Another argument.....and your astuteness 'in this area of expertise' cannot be challenged.

but.... Wait a second. I've never know any woman to be deemed as such. That crap just doesn't pass in Canada, last time I checked. Up here a woman wants to be referred to 'as a woman'.

Woody, TO had a slut walk where a bunch of ladies effectively said they were sluts so...
On the other hand most of the rest of Canada pretends toronto isn't a part of us so it is a difficult question.
Just to stay on topic do you think that headline had a double meaning about Favre's manhood in it???

Pugger
05-03-2012, 10:53 PM

:lol:

woodbuck27
05-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Woody, TO had a slut walk where a bunch of ladies effectively said they were sluts so...
On the other hand most of the rest of Canada pretends toronto isn't a part of us so it is a difficult question.
Just to stay on topic do you think that headline had a double meaning about Favre's manhood in it???

'Slut Walk'... Ehh! Sounds like a song title for some hard rock bands release. I havn't been in TO since 1986. I'm 100 miles North of TO right now and have absolutely no ambition to spend a single day there. Montreal spoils you.

Upnorth my stance in that whole thing has always been simply this. To do what I felt was necessary to protect Brett Favre's wife Deanna and the children and his family from all this CRAP as their innoscent.

I avoid this issue like I would poison. Sorry Upnorth I cannot comment on any meaning or double meaning. It's total garbage to me.

Entertainment for 'small minds'.

Smeefers
05-04-2012, 07:16 AM
'Slut Walk'... Ehh! Sounds like a song title for some hard rock bands release. I havn't been in TO since 1986. I'm 100 miles North of TO right now and have absolutely no ambition to spend a single day there. Montreal spoils you.

Upnorth my stance in that whole thing has always been simply this. To do what I felt was necessary to protect Brett Favre's wife Deanna and the children and his family from all this CRAP as their innoscent.

I avoid this issue like I would poison. Sorry Upnorth I cannot comment on any meaning or double meaning. It's total garbage to me.

I thought it was Brett's job to protect his wife and children from having to deal with the fact that their father is a cheating bastard who uses his position with an organization in order to get women who say no to him fired. Huh.

Witty literary wordsmithing is not really entertainment for small minds. Entertainment for small minds is skipping stones, watching butterflies and pretty much anything else that requires little to no effort on your part. No need for backhanded insults.

KYPack
05-04-2012, 07:26 AM

Yup.

There is no way that evidence will stand up in court.

Tony Oday
05-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Maybe his kids are but Deanna knew what she was marrying she loves the money.

Scott Campbell
05-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Apr 19, 2012
Brett Favre's nephew arrested for drug possession
Dylan Favre, the 20-year-old nephew of Brett Favre, was arrested today in Mississippi on a charge of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2012/04/19/dylanx-inset-community.jpg

Scott Campbell
05-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Yup.

There is no way that evidence will stand up in court.

Real funny Henny Youngman!

And just where the hell were you when I tried to start a caption contest?

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/271/38/gregorydean/gregorydean1003/gregorydean100300006/6534589-little-girl-with-cell-phone.jpg

Upnorth
05-04-2012, 08:30 AM

Assuming that is a smart phone with internet I would like to submit the following,
'How am I supposed to write an essay about pack rats with out using the word asshole. Maybe drama queen would work.'

Patler
05-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Apr 19, 2012
Brett Favre's nephew arrested for drug possession
Dylan Favre, the 20-year-old nephew of Brett Favre, was arrested today in Mississippi on a charge of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2012/04/19/dylanx-inset-community.jpg

Isn't that the guy who was lighting up high school football as a QB a few years ago? Or, was it a different nephew?

Scott Campbell
05-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Isn't that the guy who was lighting up high school football as a QB a few years ago? Or, was it a different nephew?

Nice pun!

Yeah, I think it's the same guy. It's hard keeping all these Favre rap sheets straight.

Scott Campbell
05-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Assuming that is a smart phone with internet I would like to submit the following,
'How am I supposed to write an essay about pack rats with out using the word asshole. Maybe drama queen would work.'

Good stuff!

KYPack
05-04-2012, 09:50 AM

I can't ever think of something that funny for caption contest deals, oh great bigamist.

Scott Campbell
05-04-2012, 09:55 AM
I can't ever think of something that funny for caption contest deals, oh great bigamist.

Take my wives..........please.

http://www.happyhints.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/henny-youngman-quote.jpg

Patler
05-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Nice pun!

Yeah, I think it's the same guy. It's hard keeping all these Favre rap sheets straight.

I try (people usually do not notice.)

Dylan Favre's career has not gone well since high school:

High School
2009 Gatorade Player of the Year in the state of Mississippi
Parade All-America Team
Named Class 4A Offensive Player of the Year by Mississippi Association of Coaches.
Senior - 342/529 for 5,589 yards and 63 TDs. Rushed for 1,265 yards, 18 TDs
Junior - 225/370 for 3,805 yards and 45 TDs.
Soph. - 196/322 for 3,092 yards and 36 TDs

Chose Mississippi State over Southern Mississippi and Tulane.
2010 - Redshirted
2011 - 13/26 for 119 yards, 1 TD as 3rd string QB.
2011 - Used Twitter to express frustrations over not being given enough opportunities.
December 2011 - Quit the team while preparing for the Music City Bowl.
December 2011 - enrolled at Pearl River Community College to play football.

April 2012 - arrested on drug charges.

denverYooper
05-04-2012, 11:44 AM
I try (people usually do not notice.)

Dylan Favre's career has not gone well since high school:

High School
2009 Gatorade Player of the Year in the state of Mississippi
Parade All-America Team
Named Class 4A Offensive Player of the Year by Mississippi Association of Coaches.
Senior - 342/529 for 5,589 yards and 63 TDs. Rushed for 1,265 yards, 18 TDs
Junior - 225/370 for 3,805 yards and 45 TDs.
Soph. - 196/322 for 3,092 yards and 36 TDs

Chose Mississippi State over Southern Mississippi and Tulane.
2010 - Redshirted
2011 - 13/26 for 119 yards, 1 TD as 3rd string QB.
2011 - Used Twitter to express frustrations over not being given enough opportunities.
December 2011 - Quit the team while preparing for the Music City Bowl.
December 2011 - enrolled at Pearl River Community College to play football.

April 2012 - arrested on drug charges.

Sounds like no one taught him how to manage his expectations.

Scott Campbell
05-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Looks like the wheels came off after the 09 season. Just like his notorious uncle.

Smidgeon
05-04-2012, 12:05 PM

That's what she said:

Scott Campbell
05-04-2012, 12:11 PM
That's what she said:

SCORE!!!!!

:lol:

Patler
05-04-2012, 12:58 PM

A sense of entitlement based on past athletic prowess perhaps? Who could he ever have learned that from?

Fritz
05-04-2012, 01:27 PM
What's wrong with Pearl River Community College??

mraynrand
05-04-2012, 01:30 PM
What's wrong with Pearl River Community College??

EXACTLY! I took all my noodling classes there.

http://www.ethantw.com/images/noodling_2.jpg

Patler
05-04-2012, 02:37 PM

Then we should discuss none of the personal problems any player gets into, ever, Not Underwood and his "ladies of the evening", not Jolly and his drugs, not Walden and his disagreement with his girlfriend, not Seau and his personal issues that lead to an apparent suicide. Not James Lofton and his inappropriate use of a stairwell, or Mossy Cade and his loving attitude toward family members. I doubt that any of these are any less embarrassing to their families than Favre's penis is to his.

Oh, and before you chastise me as you have others because your remark was not addressed to me, a bulletin board such as this is not a vehicle for personal conversations. While we all at times respond to and invite replies from specific members about specific remarks, it is fair game for anyone to chime in with their own viewpoint.

channtheman
05-05-2012, 10:00 AM
This thread is just supposed to be funny. Chill out Woodbuck, don't get it removed from packerrats history.

Upnorth
05-05-2012, 10:45 AM
So on a football related note Favre was one hell of a QB. Let's pretend were hall of fame voters for a moment and forget his off field antics. Keeping this in mind is he top 10 ever? To me he easily was during the regular season, however had a few disheartening gaffs in the post season. I put Starr, Montana and Marino as no brainers above him. I also think of current players Brady and .anning are better. Who else do yÓu think of the modern era qbs is better than Favre?

Scott Campbell
05-05-2012, 10:50 AM
So on a football related note Favre was one hell of a QB. Let's pretend were hall of fame voters for a moment and forget his off field antics. Keeping this in mind is he top 10 ever? To me he easily was during the regular season, however had a few disheartening gaffs in the post season. I put Starr, Montana and Marino as no brainers above him. I also think of current players Brady and .anning are better. Who else do yÓu think of the modern era qbs is better than Favre?

Rodgers. Eli. Brees. Elway.

People won't ever completely forget the off field antics. Favre's lasting legacy will be his penis, and national ridicule.

Brando19
05-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Tebow.

Pugger
05-05-2012, 11:17 AM
This thread is just supposed to be funny. Chill out Woodbuck, don't get it removed from packerrats history.

If you don't like the thread, Woodbuck, why are you continuing to read and respond to it???

Pugger
05-05-2012, 11:27 AM

He was a great QB but his Achille's heel was he had brain farts in big games. More often than not he'd turn the ball over at the absolute worst possible moment. He was a warrior and helped the Pack return to glory after 20+ years of misery. I'd put him in the top 10 in the league, sure. But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.

Pugger
05-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Rodgers. Eli. Brees. Elway.

People won't ever completely forget the off field antics. Favre's lasting legacy will be his penis, and national ridicule.

It's WAY to early to include Brees and Rodgers in the top 10 in NFL history.

Pugger
05-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Tebow.

:lol: You're funny!

Scott Campbell
05-05-2012, 12:04 PM
It's WAY to early to include Brees and Rodgers in the top 10 in NFL history.

Well, that wasn't the question.

MadtownPacker
05-05-2012, 12:52 PM
This thread is suppose to contain all the Favre talk not be scott and woodys battles ground.

Officially asking ScottCampbell and Woody to take there personal battle to the GC or they will get removed from PackerRats present.

MadtownPacker
05-05-2012, 01:01 PM
But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.
I imagine you are old enough to have seen all these QBs but I am only old enough to have seen half of them play. You really believe Peyton has been better? More efficient? Maybe but hardly what I would call clutch based on seeing several of his meltdowns in big games. Plus he is boring as hell to watch. Marino never won a SB and he had lots of shots so I cant agree with that. Young would be about equal IMO except that he never could beat the Favre led Packers other than TO's catch game which Jerry Rice had already fumbled away.

Scott Campbell
05-05-2012, 02:57 PM
This thread is suppose to contain all the Favre talk not be scott and woodys battles ground.

Officially asking ScottCampbell and Woody to take there personal battle to the GC or they will get removed from PackerRats present.

Awesome.

Order has been restored in our beautiful thread.

swede
05-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Isn't Brett Favre that creepy guy that used to play for us until he went to New York and acted like a pervert towards all kinds of young ladies by texting pictures of his dongus or trying to molest them when they were hired to simply give a therapeutic massage, thus shaming himself, betraying his family, and alienating all but the most retarded die-hard Favre fans?

What about him?

pbmax
05-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Isn't Brett Favre that creepy guy that used to play for us until he went to New York and acted like a pervert towards all kinds of young ladies by texting pictures of his dongus or trying to molest them when they were hired to simply give a therapeutic massage, thus shaming himself, betraying his family, and alienating all but the most retarded die-hard Favre fans?

What about him?

He's selling Sham Wow and Rent A Center on TV.

Scott Campbell
05-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Good posts everybody!

channtheman
05-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Boy ole Brent has really sullied his reputation, hasn't he? Perhaps reruns of Favre 4 Ever on NFL Network will make us like him again?

George Cumby
05-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Boy ole Brent has really sullied his reputation, hasn't he? Perhaps reruns of Favre 4 Ever on NFL Network will make us like him again?

Yeah, maybe.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

mraynrand
05-05-2012, 10:51 PM
I'd put him in the top 10 in the league, sure. But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.

excellent

easy cheesy
05-06-2012, 02:17 AM
Good posts everybody!

http://us13.memecdn.com/Applause-For-You_o_129184.gif

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 07:39 AM
If you don't like the thread, Woodbuck, why are you continuing to read and respond to it???

Let's begin here:

a) Did I post that .... I don't like this thread? I do not dislike this thread.

This thread:

It's in the name of my All Time Green Bay Packer HERO. Brett Favre.

There has been a ton of abuse in this thread. That bothers me but always Brett Favre has been the center of controversy RE: his play and anything outside of football related or off season related.

b) I read this thread and post in it as is my right.

HowardRoark
05-06-2012, 07:41 AM

Aren't you Canadian?

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Nothing like fucking when it's worthwhile....

You tell us turnip...seems to me ... 'you've been on the road'. (-:

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 07:48 AM
I am SICK, SICK, SICK of listening to the FAVRE crap!!!! SICK OF IT!!!! He brought us ONE RING.... he has multiple SELF CENTRIC STATS... but ONE RING to the team... You know... I don't care who flames me.... I can be schooled by many of the intelligent, Packer educated folks on this board... but this guy NEEDS TO GO AWAY already! It's a new day... it's a new team... it's a new era... Brett Favre doesn't bring "dynasty" to my mind... how could he with one fucking ring... anywhoo.... he seems like a now annointed irrelevent individual who is trying desparately to cling to his "relevancy".... just sayin'... blechhhh....

Lovely. I was just going through this tread to take up a position with another poster and discoverd this gem.

I'm assuming that 'you' do not enjoy this thread.

Pugger
05-06-2012, 08:15 AM

Kinda being closed minded IMO. Favre is going to be brought up regardless. Best we try to centralize it until people can discuss it without going after each other (not anytime soon).

The reason why I posted that earlier is because this thread is more of a bickering session than it is about Favre.

Scott Campbell
05-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Let's begin here:

a) Did I post that .... I don't like this thread? I do not dislike this thread.

This thread:

It's in the name of my All Time Green Bay Packer HERO. Brett Favre.

There has been a ton of abuse in this thread. That bothers me but always Brett Favre has been the center of controversy RE: his play and anything outside of football related or off season related.

Good post woodbuck27!

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 08:31 AM
The way he talks in circles and rambles on it isn't easy to keep track of what the hell he is saying at times.

This post is directed to the total membership at Packerrats. Not just to you Pugger.

Let's start with a photo and any question any member of Packerrats might have RE:

a) Favre not liking AR or vice versa.

b) Of Brett Favre NOT being happy for the Green Bay Packers as an organization winning Super Bowl 45.

That whole argument is totally 'off base' or unfair to Brett Favre.

The proof is clearly here:

What do you see in this picture? Do you see two people at odds with one another. Not liking one another?

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/the-huddle/2011/10/07/favrerodgx-inset-community.jpg (http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/the-huddle/2011/10/07/favrerodgx-large.jpg) I

"In this 2008 file photo, former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre (4) and quarterback Aaron Rodgers clown around during practice. " Fr. Article.

So that every Packerrat will 'just maybe' come to terms with some TRUTH and deal with all that propoganda that Brett Favre was anything less than happy for the PACKERS and Aaron Rodgers winning 'the Super Bowl 2011 ( Super Bowl #45)...

I again give you this gift from another Canadian members original post:.

A suggestion:

Be fair to yourself and read this. Try to read it without prejudice and with an objective 'open' mind.

In my martial arts training I discovered that breathing deeply and slowly paves the way to the sometimes hidden discovery of the 'HIGHER MIND'. There are two ways of thinking.You might think just like 'the crowd' and it's a proven fact that as a whole people are weak and want to be liked and so agree with a common standard no matter it's merit or value.

I always try my best to encourage a higher standard. All my life I've fought against the evils of prejudice and weak domination. All my life i never sold out to falsehoods and corruption. All my life I've neen 'the winner' based in my need of maintaining my integrity without sacrifice that I could control.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/10/brett-favre-says-his-comments-on-aaron-rodgers-were-misinterpreted/1?csp=34sports&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TP-TheHuddle+%28Sports+-+The+Huddle%29

Pugger
05-06-2012, 08:42 AM
I can read English just fine but some of your novels...I mean posts...are not easy to read.

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Aren't you Canadian?

I AM CANADIAN !!

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 09:27 AM
I can read English just fine but some of your novels...I mean posts...are not easy to read.

Ahhh how patient are you? That isn't a rhetorical question. Ask yourself that question

Your criticism of Favre is based on the fact he talks in circles.

Is it sorta like this? Again NOT a rhetorical question.

Re: Favre trying his best to get fans to understand him....

One thought expressed leads to the next and so on in terms of all thoughts expressed supporting the other right back to the point or sqaure one the 'Initial'... now FINAL stance or point.

I just read in here today such outright lies RE: Brett Favre. This and that written about Brett Favre that has no merit in terms of proof that the claims against him are all true. Brett Favre is 'a real person and MAN'.

No member of Packerrats should ever claim their better than Brett Favre.

Maybe you don't read my posts as you don't try. There is little wrong with my writing and yes my style may be different but the content is solid.

No excuse me and I do not need to defend woodbuck27 here but your ignoring the question.

Where do I write that I 'm against this thread. If I was I would NOT post it. If I was I indeed would NOT read it. I'm not masochistic or ever curious about nonsence. Sometimes I am obliged to read nonsence and I simply let it slide.

ie I refuse to go into the Garbage can and under NO circumstance (s) will I ever go into that section of this Forum. My reasons for such a decision are my own and in no way should be interpreted as a criticism or judgement on those that frequent the 'Garbage Can'.

Tony Oday
05-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Fuck Favre. He is a guy that tarnished his own legacy by texting Dick pics and not having the good sense to stay retire. In a couple of years it will change maybe but right now he is a Benedict Arnold.

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 09:39 AM

Mad I do NOT desire to post in 'the GARBAGE Can'.

Mad, I'm always confident I will resolve any issue with any person. I stress that's confidence not arrogance.

From this time forward and until Scott Campbell and I may reach some PEACE settlement

a) I'll NOT post Scott Campbell on this thread.

b) I'll continue to post all members of Packerrats otherwise on this thread and in all other threads and doso with due respect. Do so with my accustomed decent manners.

Rebut a member here and it seems to me. I'm judged as treating that member harshly. I don't attack another member here with 'a FLAME' on any regular basis . If such is interpreted then the sensativity of that poster must be examined.

I've always done my best to be a solid contributor to Packerrats. I resent the implication that 'of late' or at any time I have been otherwise as a main feature here of my personality.

GO PACK GO !

Scott Campbell
05-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Great posting everybody!

KYPack
05-06-2012, 10:24 AM

Buck doesn't speak English.

He's Canadian, ya know?

mraynrand
05-06-2012, 10:36 AM

He's Canadian, ya know?

One more hurtful, attacking post like this, and you will be banned.

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Fuck Favre. He is a guy that tarnished his own legacy by texting Dick pics and not having the good sense to stay retire. In a couple of years it will change maybe but right now he is a Benedict Arnold.

Your entitled to your opinion and I too lost respect for Favre over that texting issue. He let down so many fans acting like a mere mortal and in that same vane i cannot judge him as Favre 'the pilandering husband' and victim of his own midlife crisis.

Many men suffer far more reasons for disrespect in this trying phase of their lives.

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 10:40 AM

He's Canadian, ya know?

Exactly. (-:

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 10:41 AM

That isn't helping out 'M' ! Your very capable of more.

mraynrand
05-06-2012, 10:42 AM
That isn't helping out 'M' ! Your very capable of more.

Excellent point!!!! THANKS!!!! :) :) :)

Scott Campbell
05-06-2012, 10:42 AM

Good post mraynrand!

mraynrand
05-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Good post mraynrand!

Straight back atcha, buddy!!!

ThunderDan
05-06-2012, 11:09 AM
your entitled to your opinion and I too lost respect for Favre over that texting issue. He let down so many fans acting like a mere mortal and in that same vane i cannot judge him as Favre 'the pilandering husband' and victim of his own midlife crisis.

Many men suffer far more reasons for disrespect in this trying phase of their lives.

GO PACK GO !

It wasn't a mid-life crisis, he's been fucking around on Diana since the early 90s that I know for sure.

KYPack
05-06-2012, 11:09 AM

I respectfully decline that honor.

I think we've all learned that you can not hope to attack Woody.

You can only try to contain him.

Scott Campbell
05-06-2012, 11:18 AM
It wasn't a mid-life crisis, he's been fucking around on Diana since the early 90s that I know for sure.

Good post ThunderDan!

mraynrand
05-06-2012, 11:19 AM
I respectfully decline that honor.

I think we've all learned that you can not hope to attack Woody.

You can only try to contain him.

well stated!

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 11:40 AM
well stated!

Yes. I'm so out of control.

Do you fellas really believe this stuff? Not to ever offer any conjecture.Sometimes I just get a tad confused. I chalk it up to cultural dispar...errr differences.

Ohh and solid post. We'll turn Packerrats into a nice totally harmony spot on the internet. Something like WAYN.